Tuesday, June 30, 2020

[Bugs] Second mini album "Delight" - Baekhyun



Bugs: Second mini album "Delight" - Baekhyun

- Wow, I'm not even a fan of Baekhyun. I'm just an R&B fan. His whole album this time is absolutely perfect. I think he has been at his career peak.

- Great album. "UN Village" was good, but this one is even better.

- I like the feeling of this album which is like deeper than the last album. The mood of it.

- "Love Again" is so good. Baekhyun's voice in Colde's song.

- I like SM's songs, but is it better because Baekhyun's voice is so good... no... why is it so good? I love this kind of music. 😇

- "Ghost" is so freaking good.

- This is legendary. "Love Again" is freaking good.

- His new song this time is the best.

- So it's possible that all the songs can be good.

- Wow~~ This is a great album with a great voice color. Vocal and music as a whole is full of very high quality and trendiness.

- Wow, Baekhyun is hitting the peak. The album is crazy.

- "Poppin" is my most favorite song.

- I like "Underwater" the most.

- "Bungee" is so good. My pick is "Bungee".

- The quality and his voice are amazing. "Love Again" is crazy. This album is god masterpiece.

- Baekhyun's ability to digest songs is the best.

- I like it how the charm of Baekhyun's voice are shown 👍🏻

- He is a trust to listen.

- His singing skills are amazing. He must have practiced a lot.

I thought it was Dean when I heard it at the store, but it turned out to be Baekhyun... The song and his voice color are freaking good.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.