Tuesday, May 26, 2020

[Theqoo] Baekhyun's 'Candy' The Stage + #CandyChallenge

Theqoo: Baekhyun 'Candy' first stage (spicy ver. / sweet ver.)

- Wow

- Baekhyun's performance. Baekhyun is really good at singing and dancing.

- As expected of the Master of Performance.

- He is really good at singing. Woah. He can sing a difficult song easily while dancing well.

- So pretty.

- Looks so fresh.

- He is a good performance.

- He looks cute in the sweet version.

- First of all, he is good at singing. The background is so dizzy that I want to see the music show stage.

- He does so well.

- He did a great job.

Theqoo: Baekhyun's #CandyChallenge can't be challenged unless you are a real dancer.

- I can't cover it, but it is cute.

- He is good at dancing but by the way why was he there? keke

- He dances well.

- Gave up.

- It's difficult but he dances well.

- Heol? Baekhyun dances so well...

- I can't follow but he dances well.

- Wow, he is a good dancer. Was Baekhyun always this sharp? To me, his image was kind of chubby, but he's handsome.

- Woah why is he this good at dancing? But I can't do it.

- I want to do it but I can't. But the dance looks cool.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.