Wednesday, May 27, 2020

[Daum] TOP 10 Solo Singer's First Week Sales


Daum: TOP 10 Solo Singer's First Week Sales

- And it is just the third day of Baekhyun's first week sales. He sold 620k copies on the first day.

- Baekhyun's total sales for his first album is 560k copies.

- Baekhyun is amazing. I hope my bias could be like him when he went solo.

- Baekhyun has even sold much more than last year. I'm amazed. His results are the most interesting. I think his fans must be happy to stan him.

- Baekhyun surpassed 620k copies on his third day, so I'm looking forward to his total sales. He seems amazing.

- Anticipating Baekhyun's total sales.

- Baekhyun's songs are so good.

- I'm a muggle but Baekhyun's last album was also like that. I enjoy his songs.

- Isn't that the number of copies that Baekhyun sold within a day? It hasn't been a week but his ranking is already tsk tsk

- Baekhyun's songs are so good.

- Baekhyun is daebak.

- The more I have been a fan of idol, first week sales has no meaning. In fact, it's first week sales and total sales. What is amazing about Baekhyun is since the first week sales of "UN Village" till now, he has sold about a thousand copies each month, so his total sales is enormous and is an uncrossable wall.

- If they separate into total sales, then #1 and #2 are all Baekhyun.

- Last year, Baekhyun was overlapped with concerts and SeChan also released their album, and fans had to divide and buy, so his sales are bigger this time.

- Baekhyun's songs in his new album are good. 

- I bought one copy of Baekhyun'a album too. Honey version.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.