Wednesday, May 27, 2020

[Pann] Baekhyun really has an aura that other idols don't have


Pann: Baekhyun's first performances (Sweet ver, Spicy ver)

- Once you've seen the performance, you will listen to the song more. I love it so fcking much.

- Just do whatever you want to do. Fck. He is handsome in whatever he does.

- Cinnamon Baekhyun is the best. I love him.

- Why... I'm crazy over Sweet version.

- "Candy", "Bungee", and "Love Again" have good feedback every where. The rankings of those songs on chart are like that too. I think our ears are all the same.

- I really like all his b-side tracks that I'm changing my Kakao music every 30 minutes. It's so pity if I listen to his songs alone. I want everyone to listen to him.

- It's "Poppin" for me..! Ah no, I like "Underwater" the most. Ah but I think I'm a fan of "Ghost". Ahhhh no, my bias track is "Bungee"... No no no I changed my thought, I like "R U Riding"... no it is not..."Love Again" is my most favorite song. Ahhh I just like all of them.

- But Baekhyun really has an aura that other idols don't have. There is something like that in him. I don't know what it is, but there is.

- Byun Baekhyun will win the first place with a free pass at the World's Best Fairy Competition.

- His MV is addictive. I watch it every day.










Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.