Thursday, May 28, 2020

[Melon] "Love Again" - Baekhyun



[+299] Colde and Baekhyun.. this combination is always right.

[+258] Please raise your hand if you go crazy over "Love Again" and "Betcha"

[+212] My bias song... It's really insane. The 21st century is good that I can hear such a song like this.

[+208] So this is Colde's song. The mood is freaking cool. Baekhyun's voice perfectly matches. It's like a song coming out from IPhone commercial.

[+182] I expect this to be muggles' pick... my eardrums are melting. 

[+168] I can feel clearly that it's a Colde's song. It's new and nice to hear Baekhyun-nim's voice. All the songs are great!

[+111] Baekhyun seriously... he has a sweet voice with warm tone. And when he sings this song with that voice, it drives me crazy. I love it to death.

[+82] Woah this is the last track but its ranking is crazy. Hope it can properly be muggle's pick.

[+72] Those people who can't listen because they have prejudices against idols... I feel bad for them. This is such a good song.

[+71] Baekhyun-hyung's song is good. I'm taking this opportunity to listen to the album properly. For your information, I like this song the most. Why? Because it's good. I'll look forward to Baek Hyun-hyung's future steps. Thank you for giving me such a good song, Hyung!

[+65] This have the double title song feeling though.

[+64] I love how the atmosphere is different from the title song. I was seeking for this style of music. I don't often leave comment but I like the song so much that I left this comment.

[+56] No one can sing this song except for Byun Baekhyun.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.