Saturday, May 30, 2020

[Daum] If you don't have a song to listen to, search for "Love Again" on your search box



Daum: If you don't have a song to listen to, search for "Love Again" on your search box

1. Baekhyun - Love Again
2. Dua Lipa - Love Again
3. Pentatonix - Love Again

- Heol I'm listening to Number 1. I love it so freaking much.

- Woah daebak. I'm listening to Number 1 right now. All are really masterpieces.

- Woah Number 1 and 2 are so freaking good.

- Love Again Number 1 is really... the song itself and the title match well.

- Baekhyun's song is really freaking good.

- If you listen to Love Again Number 1, you will keep humming ~I don't understand~

- Woah the intro of Love Again Number 1 is awesome.

- Fck I fcking agree. If you listen to Baekhyun's Love Again, you should listen to Bungee too. They are just wow.

- No one knows Bungee? I'm a muggle but I like Bungee more. Give Bungee a listen too.

- If you find Baekhyun's Love Again good, please listen to Bungee too. The song is really good.

- Please listen to Baekhyun's live video of Love Again too. It is freaking good.

- Ah I love Baekhyun's song so freaking much.

- Baekhyun's song is freaking good.

- Wow why so many songs called Love Again.

- I listen to new Baekhyun's songs every day lately.

- I don't know male idols' songs well but Baekhyun's new songs are good. I put all of them into my playlist except for a couple of songs.

- Number 1 is insane. It's unable to sing it in daily life.

- After I listened to Number 1, I keep ~I don't understand~ all day. ~I don't understand~🤦🤷




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.