Saturday, March 14, 2020

[Youtube] Baekhyun and his "Love Light friend"


Baekhyun and his "Love Light friend" have known each other since they were kids. (the one who wore all red was Love Light friend)


0:00~ 
190529 Baekhyun's IG Live
Baekhyun: "I'm with my friends. I'm again together with the "Love Light" friend and another friend. 

1:13~
Baekhyun and "Love Light" friend sang "Love Light"

1:36~
Baekhyun put "Love Light friend" on his Youtube vlog's title.

2:52~
190529 Baekhyun's IG Live
Baekhyun: Now my friend is going to sing a song for us. 
(Talking to Love Light friend)
Baekhyun: You know "El Dorado", right?
Baekhyun: You don't know?
Baekhyun: Ah let's just ignore each other.
Baekhyun: You don't know this song?
Baekhyun: Just ignore each other.


Comments:

[+1k] This is a part where I can know that how honest Baekhyun is and he has a lot of affections. Usually when people become top celebrities, they grow apart from their ordinary friends or they may become uncomfortable to each other, so they befriend with other celebrities. It's amazing how he still refreshingly plays and spends time with his high school friend just like when they were 10s.

[+607] Watching this and he really looks like a boy whom you expect to have in your neighborhood but... that never happens.

[+600] What's with "Just ignore each other" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think because his humor matches Byun Baekhyun's, they have been friends since kids. It seems "Love Light friend" is also very good at words. 

[+359] I think if I happen to see the Love Light friend on street, I will also unconsciously greet him. Internal friendship is awesome.

[+358] I wondered if it is funny because of the chemistry of Love Light friend-nim and Baekhyun-oppa...

[+354] But when I watch how the Love Light friend talks, I know why he has been close to Baekhyun. He's so funny.

[+307] It's freaking funny at the end how he said "Just ignore each other". It's really fresh to hear that coming out of Baekhyun's mouth. I like it. I like his realistic image like this.

[+145] Just by hearing "Just ignore each other", I can feel it's real that they are close ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+88] It's very nice to see that he has been with his friend for a long time like that.

[+46] It's so nice and I'm happy to see how after being a celerity, he still has been with his friend for a long time without any change. 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.