Tuesday, March 10, 2020

[Youtube] Compilation of Baekhyun's school-day stories told by him



1. 0:01~
(Q: What did you hate doing the most when you were a kid?)
It's solving homework. I had always fallen 2 or 3 weeks behind. So before teacher came, I was always cramming. When I was in elementary school grade 2, I told my mom that I didn't know why I had to do this now. I wouldn't do jobs that made me sit down in the future. 

2. 0:22~
When I was in elementary school, do you know that? that "Start" then we get in... when I did my Hangul Computer typing exercise, I was almost in the top of my class... since I was a kid, I didn't grab a pen, but I grabbed this keyboard firstly. The speed that I use this to write can be extremely fast. 

3. 0:44~
When I was in elementary school grade 6, was I 145cm? I think I was nearly 48kg back then.

4. 0:50~
When I was in elementary school grade 6, it was my first time going to karaoke with my friends. At that time with my classmates... there is something called "vibration", right? I thought everyone could do it, but at that time... everyone can't get this wrong. At that time because I was a kid and I had never gone to karaoke with friends, but friends told me that I did it well and there was an interest sparked in me. I came to think that ~I have to sing regularly from now on~

5. 1:22~
I like singing since I was a kid. Actually since middle school..at a festival. When I was in middle school, there are several times I sang at talent shows. I also did it when we went on a school trip.

6. 1:37~
In middle school, when I ran, I also ran in a cool way. It's like I caught that disease. I thought I ran very well but they said it was weird. 

7. 1:49~
I recall when I attended school. There was no self-study at night in middle school, right? If I go to school, it ends at around 9-10. After school, I walked with friends..that kind of feeling..that season where the summer was about to turn to fall. It brings that feeling. 

8. 2:03~
In high school, I seriously started a band. The name of the team? It's called "Unconscious State." There were quite many participants. We joined the audition and there were 5 people. It was 5:1 and I...
(Q: What was the song you sang at the audition?)
It was "Cleaning" of The Ray sunbaenim. 
I think I have done many music activities.

9. 2:22~
In high school grade 2, I participated in a sport competition. But my classmates... My class was the one where gathered friends who sing and do arts. But I looked like I was good at running to my classmates, but in fact I can't run. But as I looked like I could run fast, they looked at me and told me to run a relay. So I came out on the relay. Before it started, I had to loosen up my legs and body. As a person who had never run a relay since born, I just ran. I loosened up my legs too much that it wasn't too long since I started running...on the ground... and it was raining on that day too...so the ground was also muddy. I tripped and all my body got dirty. So I stopped running since then. 

10. 3:06~
(Q: The teacher whom you remember the most?)
It's teacher Lee Kyungchul. When I was high school grade 2? He was a trainee teacher, but he became a teacher of our class. That teacher also did Hapkido. So I guess that's why he liked me. And he was also a teacher who liked to sing very much. When I said I was going to sing, he really liked it and supported me.  

11. 3:39~
When I was in high school grade 2, I went on school trip, we got to a rest area, there were many palm trees behind. We were like ~Let's take photos~ then friends lent me sunglasses to wear.

12. 3:45~
At school camp, with the same class, the class that gathered all the singing and art students. There was a friend who was very good at beat-box. As I kept listening to his beat-box like this, I was excited and thought the atmosphere needed to be changed in that way. I came to play with the light switch. My personality has been like this since then... before that too. 

13. 4:07~
I took the college entrance exam. I took it but... when I took it, they mixed us with students from different schools. We have to go to another school, another district to take the exam. I had to go to the one that was the farthest from my house. At first I didn't know where that school was. I went there and took the exam, everyone except I... there was no one that I knew in my class, so I felt kind of lonely. But because I took that exam, the feeling was similar to the first ever social life. It's hard to do the same thing with my close friends. It's not that we did (the exam) together, but more than that because there were no friends, I was lonely. 

14. 5:11~
I was a famous person. First of all I sing well and I was a playful boy. I'm already an amazing mischievous boy. To the extent that all the teachers knew me. I was that kind of friend. But popularity.. actually it isn't that I was popular to the opposite sex, but all the students at school just knew me. I was that kind of friend. You are friend. I'm friend. We all are friends. Actually I have many friends around me that said I would be a celebrity. There were already many friends made that assumption. I'm telling you because it's true. So when I was 20, I joined that audition and passed. And that was why I got to meet Eris. 

15. 6:00~
On raining day, I hated going to school. Have y'all experienced the same thing? I wore slippers and got wet. There were puddles on the ground. My feet got dirty and I tried to wipe them like this. If I wore slippers, the black thing would stick like this. At that time at a place that no one saw, did you wipe like this? As expected everyone is the same.

16. 6:24~
Same for me, first of all, I liked all subjects, because I enjoyed studying itself, but I think club activities were the best. After I got out of school, I did club activities and I had to go here and there. I also did bowling and billiards. As I did some sports... I could spend time fast. It was the happiest thing. 

17. 6:50~
We now get into social life. When we were under parents, we don't have to earn money, so just take allowance and just use it, right? I miss those days. The time when I just played around without thinking. Now as I get into social life, get a job, I can't help but having more thoughts. That's why I miss those days a lot. But if I returned to my school days, I couldn't meet y'all. So I won't return. 

Comments:

[+2.1k] Wouldn't there be many people who may have a crush on Byun Baekhyun but they deny it? 

[+1.4k] Because it's you who became a trainee when you were 20 then debuted, it's very fortunate that you got to spend your beautiful school days. It's beautiful how you remember every beautiful memory in details. It'd be good if all the future's memories will be Baekhyun.

[+891]
<In class>
"Byun Baekhyun he's so-so because he doesn't behave so well."
"I think so too."

<Honest game at school trip>
"Honestly people who like Byun Baekhyun. Raise your hand. Me first."
"Me too."
"Me too."
.
.
Lee Sooman: "Me too."

[+798] Female students don't say it out, but I think they all has Baekhyun in their hearts.

[+769] Byun Baekhyun is honestly the standard of first love. If I were in the same class with Baekhyun, whether I study or do anything, if I looked at Baekhyun's face, I don't think I could do anything.

[+698] As expected that Baekhyun is such an insider. 

[+631] I envy his personality ~We are all friends~

[+352] I'd be nice if there was a friend like Baekhyun. I think it's already fun just by having him with me. He's good with words, heartwarming. He's even handsome and his smiles are beautiful, his actions are cute. He's good at singing and sports, dancing and games. WOW If there was someone like him around, I'd have a crush on him.

[+271] I have never seen anyone like Byun Baekhyun during my school days, so it's amazing how those school-day stories are told by Byun Baekhyun. So you are also human.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.