Friday, March 20, 2020

Baekhyun's school days stories from Instagram Live 200320


C: comments
B: Baekhyunee

C: The blackboard is also water blackboard. 
B: Ha! I had that one too~ really~ I'm speechless.



B: The chair of the cafeteria, if it's the automatic one, it's really amazing



B: Oh, did you wear house shoes (t/n: shoes for wearing indoor)? In our school, we were told to wear shoes? I wore slippers though.

B: What's touch blackboard? smart blackboard?  Woah~ 

C: Do you know the Pikachu* they sold in front of school?
B: Ha~~ I really ate a lot~~ I'm speechless ~ I really ate a lot.
(Pikachu 피카츄돈까스: Korean fried pork cutlet)



C: How much was Cup tteokbokki?
B: We had it for was 300-500 won~ I'm really speechless.



C: Which slippers did you wear in high school?
B: I wore three-line slippers.





B: You asked if there were casual clothes? Yes. There were. They were expensive.
(At school, rather than uniforms, students can wear comfortable prescribed clothes provided by school.)

Cup tteokbokki is 1,000 won these days? Woah

C: Oppa! fart doesn't come out
B: Public execution! This person said it doesn't come out. (hahaha) Please eat a lot lactic-acids.

B: The center stairway, the one only teachers can use? center stairway? the center stairway that only teachers use? I think we had that one too.

B: They say babies who were born at Growl era attend elementary school this year. Cute. Y'all are Eureureong-ees, so y'all are Eureureong-ees.

B: You say public execution is mean? Y'all were making fun of me though.

I was good at PE the most. I was good at PE. 

I didn't do Kakao Story. 

You said I wasn't a model student? Ha I was a model student though. What are you talking about~ really

Oh~~ and that Cyworld BGM! there was that thing. If I go to a karaoke, there is "recording my song", I recorded my singing and I was able to make it a BGM. It was in the past, you know what I mean~

Ah do you know "Forest of Dreams"? (Clip) *rapping* Woah what's this I remember the lyrics? I remember the lyrics.

I played Maplestory in the past too *singing Maplestory BGM*

C: What was your school bell?
B: *imitating his school bell* (Clip)

B: You asked how many seconds for 50m? I'm the person who (does 50m) for 8 seconds. I'm faster than I though though.

If oppa does rap, it's a big trouble? Why??!? Why even?!?! why?!? I'm good at rapping though? I'm good at rapping. If i do it properly. In the past, I sometimes did rap. I did many songs of Drunken Tiger sunbaenims. I'm good at rapping.

I'm really good at rapping. If only I know the lyrics, I will do very well. Really~ I'm speechless.

You know Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game right? Dark Magician!

C: Oppa, your phone number didn't start with 010 but 019?
B: No, it wasn't. I think mine was 018? No it wasn't? was it 010? 018 was my mom's. 011 was my dad's. 

I played danso very well (short bamboo flute), do you know 중임무황태(jung-im-mu-hwang-tae)*? Really I played recorder very well too. *imitating a recorder to sing "A Grandfather's Clock"). I played danso very well ~jung-im-mu-hwang-tae~
(중임무황태: it's kind of do-re-mi-fa-sol)

My first phone ~it was Anycall for me too.

Do you know that jung-im-mu-hwang-tae? There is plastic danso, and there is also wood danso. But the plastic danso, I don't blow it well. Its sound can't be as good as wood danso.

You still learn "A Grandfather's Clock"? Woah it's totally a national song.

In high school, I used Haptic. 



GoAra* phone? Ice cream phone~~ woah everyone are rich~~
(GoAra phone: it is because actress Go Ara was a model for the phone.)

There was a saying ~if dad changes phone, another phone to come along~ after that, I changed phone and it was Hyodo phone (t/n: can't find the English name or it. But it seems to be the phone purchased for parents). I used that one. I also wanted to use Go Ara phone but when it and Laser phone and Chocolate phone came out for the first time, they were like 700,000 won at that time, you know that? only the rich could buy those, the Chocolate phone. You know Banana phone? the phone that there is smell~ you know it? You have to put it around your neck. I used Hyodo phone, but I still put it around my neck going around. A beautiful thing (a neck strap). When I was a kid, even when I was a kid, I liked supreme, so I had (that neck strap as supreme) too.

First smart phone? First smart phone? It's Galaxy Note 2. 

You know Collect Call, right? ~1541 this is Collect Call~
"Yah yah pick it up, pick it up, please call back, please call back" 
(t/n: it's a mobile phone service, kids might use to call their parents)

I have played all Temple Run, Angry Bird, Talking Cat~ I was almost a master at Temple Run.

In the past, if I pushed the Nate button, really it would be a mess. I always wanted to push Nate button.
(t/n: I have done some research and if you push the button, it will charge you a lot because it's like cellular data for games or Internet, the Nate button is in the center so many people usually accidentally pushed it and kids like it because it looked nice)




What's Bouncy Ball? The ball that sticks to a wall to the right, to the left, up and down right? is that right?


I didn't play Cookie Run


Oh Nate On~ this is what the Nate On jeonjjog * is like~  we are Buddy Buddy generation, jeonjjog prohibition jeonjjog prohibition. It was funny back then. You can just block them then fine,  why~ why it has to be jeonjjog prohibition. I don't know why jeonchejjogji was a big deal for nothing.
(Buddy Buddy and Nate On both are chatting program. JeonJjog[전체쪽지 jeonchejjogji ]: a function that you can send the same message to everyone at the same time. Users usually pretend to be 전쪽 and use it to send messages to boys/girls they like. Buddy Buddy seems to appear before Nate On. I found a comment from 92er and they said they used Buddy Buddy in elementary school, Nate On in middle school and high school, Facebook in college)






C: What was your t-shirt at sportfest?
B: It's New Village Movement t-shirt.


You have used MP3 right? for MP3, M-P-three, one-two-MP3 (in english). You know the MP3 looks like Mickey mouse?

My Buddy Buddy ID was "Kind Baekhyunee"

Nate On's online ID? Is there Nate On's online ID?

I played The Kingdom of The Wind too. I played Crazy Arcade too, all.



Computer typing practicing, I did a lot and I practiced very hard. Dararararar rararar Baekhyun-ah, you are so fast~

I played StarCraft too, but I don't think it's for me. I played Tales Runner too. I played Grand Chase. Really really there is no game that I haven't played.



Sudden Attack.. I was really good at it. 

In the past, this is really TMI. I have Bucheon friends right? with that love-light friend and other friends. At that time in middle school, we were really really good at Sudden Attack. I was so good at it too. Our team there is the one who do Sniper very well. We were like this like this~ we were very close to the manager of the PC room. So the manager, a district held a competition at that PC room. So he told us ~yah y'all participate too, do it~ so our team joined that competition. But we were eliminated in the preliminaries. 

What did I eat the most at PC room?
Oh it's Wangttukkeong 


You asked what my Sudden Attack nickname was? we...with my friends.. there was Clan... our Clan name was Justice. Mine was "BabBo" it means 'a person who eats a lot (rice)'. 

Kimchi Wangttukkeong, Wangttukkeong are delicious really.

Living BabBo! close 2 eyes! close 2 ears! close 2 eyes! close 2 ears

Eh? you said they sell Samyeopsal (grilled pork belly) at PC room nowadays?

My Sudden Attack's rank, it was 2 stars.
Ah hoo what's with that voice... I had 2 stars! star! the highest one ! star.

Woah they offer Samyeopsal, daebak, woah it must be delicious. I'm hungry.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.