Saturday, November 30, 2019

[Theqoo] Baekhyun appears on trailer of ‘Knowing Brothers’ in uniform and white hair

Theqoo: Baekhyun appears on ‘Knowing Brothers’ with uniform and white hair

- I’m anticipating ㅜ

- Look at how he beautifully carries that backpack ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- He is a white puppy, white puppy!!

- Cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Wolf and a beauty? He looks like that timeㅋㅋ

- He is so cute that I’m crying (with a fist in my mouth)ᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲ why I’m the only one aging 

- Is he a baby? He is insanely cute. 

- He is the actual puppy type. Our pup.

- He suits white hair so well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠ

- He looks younger when he smiles ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Heol… my heart got numb ㅜㅜㅜ

- He looks pretty when he smiles.

- He looks handsome like cutely beautifully? 

- There is no style he cannot pull off.

- He looks so cute when he smilesㅜㅜㅜㅠ 




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.