Friday, November 29, 2019

[Pann] Baekhyun is an endlessly-boyfriend-photos making machine


Pann: Baekhyun is an endlessly-boyfriend-photos making machine

[+54] He looks like a puppy.

[+46] His skin is jjang.

[+38] Don’t get me wrong, but it seems he is not a human. He is like a baby animalᅲᅲ his skin shines like a boiled egg. Anyway he is cute.

[+21] I like you so much, Byun Baekhyun♥

[+20] Baekhyun isn’t a standard handsome man, but he really looks fluttering like a puppy.

[+20] The gifs of this day is daebak...



[+14] Baekhyun’s face is really like a boyfriend and they said there is no such a boyfriend like him in real life...but he appears to look like a boyfriendᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲ I love people who look pure and puppy like that.

[+12] Byun Baekhyun is a lovely guy.

[+12] Baekhyun’s love for fans is the best. He often goes on Twitter and Instagram live.

[+11] His skin is fcking good.

[+10] Not a fan, but Byun Baekhyun’s hands are fcking pretty. The prettiest among male idols for me.

[+10] His face is a cutie but his body makes my heart fluttered to death. He looks cute when I look at his face, then he makes my heart throb, and finally I’m knocked down by his looking at his wide shoulders.

[+9] Back in my high school days, he had been driving me crazy. But he still constantly looks heart-fluttering.

[+6] When it was my first time seeing Baekhyun, I was like WTF I felt like he wasn’t such human-being, his face has so many heart-fluttering points.

[+5] I didn’t like him at first. He acted carelessly sometimes… but after watching him for a while, he made other members laugh. That’s why I don’t dislike him anymore. I like D.O. and he usually makes him laugh. I’m grateful for him. Not only D.O. but he gives energy to all members and he also works hard. I can see that he cheers everyone up and makes lots of efforts.

[+5] Byun Baekhyun’s face is fcking great.

[+5] Ah sibal what’s with his visuals… isn’t it insane??? He’s the reason why I can’t leave EXOᅲᅲᅲ


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.