Wednesday, November 27, 2019

[Instiz] Netizens say Baekhyun had the biggest individual fandom back in their day



Instiz: Among the best idols, do you think who is an idol that had the biggest individual fandom?

(Baekhyun related comments only)

OP: No counting public recognition, only fandom. Back in my day, it was Baekhyun during ‘Growl’ era. There were 20 Baekhyun’s wifes in my class.

- It’s Baekhyun for me too. During ‘Growl’ era.

- I’m definitely one of those Baekhyun’s wifes.

- You know that back in my day, talking about only Baekhyun’s wifes, there were some already.

- My generation was ‘Growl’. It was ‘Growl’ Baekhyun. When we had a school trip, there were up 6 teams dancing to ‘Growl’.

- Baekhyun

- You know back in my day it was Baekhyun.

- ‘Growl’ Baekhyun.

- I’m also 01’er and it is Baekhyun.

- It was Baekhyun back in my day too.

- I’m a 99’er and it is Baekhyun.

- It was Baekhyun back in my day. I didn’t know before that because I was in elementary school.

- 00’er and it was Baekhyun. There were really a lot of Baekhyun’s wifes. EXO was what our school talked about the most. It was even more tiring to find a person who didn’t like EXO.

- I’m 01’er and my feeling says Baekhyun.

- Baekhyun for me too.

- In my school days, it was Baekhyun.

- Byun Baekhyun...

- Male: GD, Baekhyun
Female: Taeyeon

- Baekhyun for me too. For GD, other than fans, I think everyone were fond of him. Maybe also because I started becoming a fan since ‘Growl’. At that time, Baekhyun had a lot of fans.

- I thought of Baekhyun before I clicked.

- I’m 00’er and back in my day there were a lot of Baekhyun’s wifes in my class.

- If only about fandom, then it is definitely Baekhyun. He still has a lot of fans now though...

- I’m 00’er and Baekhyun was really daebak back in my day.

- I’m 98’er and it was Baekhyun.

- 04’er. Baekhyun.

- 01’er. Baekhyun. Every class there were more than 3 people who were his fans.

- 2nd generation: GD; 3rd generation: Baekhyun.

- It was Baekhyun based on my experiences.

- 03’er. Baekhyun.

- I’m 97’er. Elementary: Xiah Junsu. Middle school: GD. High school: Baekhyun.

- It is Baekhyun back in my day, and it is still Baekhyun.

- “Oh you Baekhyun? me Baekhyun too!” It was like that.

- 04’er. My feeling says Baekhyun. But it’s GD when I look at communities.

- Honestly there are still at least one person around each of us is Baekhyun’s fan. My friend told me she also likes Baekhyun.





Share:

1 comment:

  1. God Baekyun! There's no one like him nowadays. Btw GD is cool too, but for me no one can compete with Bakhyun today.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.