Wednesday, October 30, 2019

[Theqoo] Unique and impressive styles that Baekhyun has done

1. Bbi-bbi hairstyle (CBX - 'Hey Mama')




2. Cyborg style (MAMA 2016)






3. Mullet (EXO - 'KoKoBop')




4. Stones put on his neck




Drawing on his neck


Choker on his neck




5. Various styles of piercings




6. Various styles of makeup and lenses









Baekhyun's real-life style tends to be clean and simple. He doesn't have piercings on his ears.




Theqoo: EXO Baekhyun has done various unique and impressive styles

- He suits fancy styles so much.

- He suits fancy styles. I like his ‘Monster’ style the most.

- He looks good with fancy looks but he also suits simple looks and he even looks cuter with his simple looks.

- He looks beautiful with all of the styles.

- His styling digestion is so good.

- I like it the most when Baekhyun looks like a puppy without makeup.

- He looks perfectly in fancy styles.

- I didn’t know he doesn’t have any piercings.

- He always has that born-to-be-idol vibe in him.

- He is handsome.

- That is also why I can’t leave him… I stopped stanning EXO but when I see Byun Baekhyun, I still.. ha

- He definitely has a face for an idol. 

- I like the last one the most.

- His face is like a drawing paper. He can receive very well everything you draw on him.

- He just looks so good with makeup.

- I like his mullet.

- Perfect idol.

- I somehow prefer his ‘Overdose’ looks.

- He matches perfectly with both simple styles and fancy styles.

- Not a fan but the cyborg and mullet are my favorite styles of him. Am I the only one liking his mullet?

- He looks good with fancy styles but a style like in ‘Love Me Right’ suit him too.

- I like his ‘Hey Mama’ looks the most.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.