Thursday, November 7, 2019

[Theqoo] Baekhyun challenges new styling for EXO's comeback




Theqoo: Baekhyun again challenges new style for EXO’s comeback this time

- He is so handsome...

- That guy really chews up all concepts.

- Woah he comes to kill all his fans...

- As expected that the Baekhyun of Baekhyuns is dark Baekhyun.

- Ha fck oppa ㅠㅠ kill me

- Will he be able to perform with this styling? He won’t be doing it if it can’t be fixed? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ no way ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please do it

- Looks like in 90s.

- This is my first time seeing the face chain but I like it so fcking muchᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ

- Oppa, take me

- These SM jerks.... Thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I couldn’t think of any accessory that he hasn’t done, but they found face chain and did it for him. Fcking smartᅮᅮ

- Woah he looked good with the lip piercing he did before as well.

- White hair and face chain really… I'm crying ...how can he digest the styling that well… love you Baekhyun.

- Heol he suits the styling. He looks like a character.

- I hope they give him various types of face chains… SM, tell me that there are also other designs…

- He must look like this on stage, please.

- The face chain is daebak.

- I personally find that red photo awesome. And the face chain? He suits it.

- Baekhyun really absorbs all the concepts ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ good job, he does well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- He looks like a game character. My heart beats so fast. Coordis, make a lot of money

- I envy his face line.

- I can even hear the sound of his fans being suffering here…

- Fcking awesome fck I really like this human 2D. He sets my fangirl’s heart on fire.

- Byun Baekhyun!!!! Take my bank account!!!

- Baekhyun looks awesome from eye-makeup to this kind of stuff.

- In ‘Monster’ era, and this time too, he has nothing change. He looks perfect.

- His aura is daebak. I think this will be trendy.

- That guy was really born to be an idol… awesome.

- I didn’t know there is this face chain. He is awesome and looks good with this style.

- He suits fancy stuff so much.

- He looked good with ‘Monster’ lip piercing, now he suits this one too.

- Not a fan but for idols under a muggle’s perspective like me, as soon as I see this, I know why fans like him and go crazy for him. I think they suffer every day looking at his photos.

- I thought he was awesome in ‘Monster’ era, but this time is even stronger.

- Woah really… I liked ‘Monster’ and ‘Overdose’ stylings, but I think this time will be fcking huge. He suits concepts perfectly.

- He is really a heavenly idol. I have to admit it.

- It’s amazing how they keep seeking for new things.

- There is no way he isn’t godㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Theqoo: Best-concept-ever EXO’s teaser

(Baekhyun related comments only)

- Insane… Baekhyun brings a feeling of a real boss.

- Is Baekhyun insane? What’s with his face chain digestion?

- As expected that Baekhyun is conceptual.

- I have to call him Baekhyun-nim.

- Baekhyun’s concept digestion… Baekhyun really suits the style perfectly. I’m amazed when I look at him. Baekhyun, please be an idol until you die.

- Everyone says Baekhyun is awesome, and I have to admit that his concept digestion is no joke.

- I know why Baekhyun is very popular. He suits every concept ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Baekhyun please be an idol for the rest of your life.

- I’m a fan of another member and I envy Baekhyun’s concept. He suits it perfectly. I also want my bias to have that concept.

- Baekhyun, this man is a wall wow




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.