Sunday, July 14, 2019

[Theqoo] Baekhyun performs 'Cleaning' on Yoo Heeyeol's Sketchbook




Theqoo: Baekhyun sang 'Cleaning' by The Ray

- He sings so well.

- Baekhyun has no plans about releasing ballads? He did so well.

- He is really very good at singing. He is already good, but he keeps improving and does better and better.

- His voice color is so nice. He did so freaking well.

- The intro is insane. He sings so well.

- I turned on that channel and watched Sketchbook. My mom asked who he was and said he sang so well.

- I like Baekhyun’s ballad.

- His live is so stable.

- He is already good but he also works hard.

- I hope Baekhyun to release a song with that kind of style once.

- His voice is kind of handsome. This is almost at the level of wanting to convert into MP3.

- Woah as expected he got vocal lessons. He sounds so stable.

- His voice is nice.

- Please release a song like this in the next solo.

- I think he can pull off various genres.

- I want to hear a full song.

- That guy needs to do ballads.

- As expected that Baekhyun did a good job. He does every genre well.

- I’m praying for a ballad album.

- He is good-looking and he also sings well. No wonder he is popular.

- I was surprised. I didn’t know he could sing this well. I hope he would release a song like this.

- He will do ballad in the 3rd album because I’m waiting for a 2nd album with dance songs.
- He must do a ballad, mustn’t he? I want to hear him in various genres.

- Baekhyun’s ballad is insane.

- Baekhyun’s voice and the song match so well. I want to listen to Baekhyun’s ballad.

- Heol please release a ballad.

Naver TV: [Updating]


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.