Monday, July 15, 2019

[Theqoo] Baekhyun’s performances on Sketchbook + MR Removed






Theqoo: [Yoo Heeyeol’s Sketchbook] Baekhyun’s performance videos

- Baekhyun did well, didn’t he?

- I was surprised that he did all 3 performances well.

- He sings well.

- Baekhyun did all of performances well.

- It’s nice how his voice color sounds different. He sings well.

- I like the last video the most.

- I just watched earlier and he sang so well.

- That he sounds different in various genres is even real?

- I watched the broadcast live and he did well.

- All three performances are good.

- He sang ‘Cleaning’ really well. I wanna hear him singing a traditional ballad as his next solo song. I also like ‘UN Village’ and I’m enjoying it.

- He gives different feelings and they are all good.

- His voice when he sang ‘Cleaning’ is my favorite ㅠㅠㅠ good job.

- His live is so good. I want to hear the full version of the last song.

- His voice sounds good.

- He is so good at live singing.

- Today’s performances are like keepsakes.

- Woah his singing is a wall.


Theqoo: Baekhyun’s performances on Sketchbook (MR Removed)

- He sings so freaking well.

- Woah he did fcking well. It’s amazing.

- Baekhyun’s vocals are good. He suits ballad so well.

- I liked ‘Dream’ a lot and I want to digital for his version.

- He sounds good in ‘UN Village’.

- Why is he so good?

- I’m feeling ‘UN Village’. The song gives a dawn vibe.
> It’s a nice song to hear at night.

- ‘Cleaning’ is daebak. He sounds good since the first line.

- He sounds exactly like digital versions.

- It’s amazing how his vocal styles sound different. He suits them all.

- ‘Cleaning’ > This one is real. He owned it since the intro. I want a digital version of it.

- He is the master of live singing.

- Woah I came to watch this without any expectations but he did a good job.

- Awesome. I was surprised when I listened to ‘Cleaning’. I was more surprised because I didn’t think it was Baekhyun’s singing method. He did extremely well. ‘Dream’ is also good.

- ‘Cleaning’ is crazy.

- I knew he is good but he is even better than I thought.

- Woah ‘Cleaning’ is daebak. He sings very well.

- Why do his falsettos sound so nice?

- He sounds so good in ‘Cleaning’. I hope he sings more ballads like this.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.