Thursday, June 20, 2019

[Yes24]

- The song is so good!!

- I was born in 1958 which is the year of dog and all my peers listen to Baekhyun’s album. This is a must-have item in our summer

- My daughter listened to the song and said it was very good. Baekhyun-ssi, ahjjuma always supports you.

- This is a masterpiece. This is wonderful. This is a present that god gave us.

- I listen to the song recently. Baekhyun's performance is so cool. There is no need to talk about his powerful voice.

- He is a scary rookie. He already chews up the Korean music industry. I’m crying listening to the song. I love you, Baekhyun-ssi!

- My daughter said the song is out so I went to listen. It is the best!

- This is insane. This is my first time listening to such a good song like this.

- I like the song. As soon as it is out, it ranks #1 on all music charts. As expected.

- I listen to it every day before I go to sleep.

- I got headaches when I listen to Baekhyun-nim’s solo album. This is the album of my life.

- The lyrics are so good. The summer is obviously Baekhyun.

- There is such an album like this in South Korea? Even my puppy at home likes Baekhyun’s voice.

- I knew why this song is #1 now. The song is so good. My ears melted already.

- This is daebak. This is perfect. I can build Han River with my tears now.

- This is his first solo album but all 6 songs are extremely good. As expected of must-listen Baekhyun. His 1st mini album is already a masterpiece.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.