Wednesday, June 19, 2019

[Naver] Baekhyun's first solo album 'City Lights' to be released on July 10th


Naver: EXO Baekhyun, first solo album ‘City Lights’ released on July 10th…expected to be a global jackpot 

[+383] Daebak. Baekhyun’s solo is finally out. I’m looking forward to it a lot.

[+241] It is already daebak! ㅠㅠ Baekhyun hwaiting!

[+195] Baekhyun already chews the music industry up.

[+159] I’ll support Baekhyun’s solo album.

[+154] I have been waiting… Byun Baekhyun’s solo album.

[+13] Baekhyun’s aura is awesome. He is well-rounded, so he is the singer who can show various colors. Anticipating a lot.

[+10] I like Baekhyun’s voice a lot.

[+10] I freaking love it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+9] It’s crazy. I love it so much. Baekhyun’s solo hwaiting!!

[+8] Baekhyun hwaiting! Congrats on your solo!


[+183] Baekhyun-ah, I always support you. Let’s be happy!

[+115] Let’s hit daebak! Baekhyun’s solo daebak!  I haven’t even listened to the song but my ears are already melting.

[+98] Awesome. Baekhyun’s solo is just around the corner.

[+96] Baekhyun’s solo. City Lights

[+82] Ah OMG Baekhyun-ah… I love you.

[+8] I’m looking forward to Baekhyun’s solo album a lot.

[+4] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ To SM who gives us Baekhyun’s solo, I’m going to forgive you for 506 seconds ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+166] He is already #1 ㅠㅠㅠ  Baekhyun’s solo hwaiting

[+125] It is already daebak. The genius idol Baekhyun’s solo album which is full of his voice… I want to listen to it right now.

[+95] Baekhyun’s solo that I have been waiting for ㅠㅠㅠ July 10th, please come faster ㅠㅠㅠ 

[+82] I’m looking forward to Baekhyun, the genius idol.

[+67] OMG Baekhyun-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+6] Crazy crazy Baekhyun-ah, my heart can’t handle this…

[+3] Baekhyun’s solo news makes my life suddenly more interesting… July 10th come faster..

[+3] Trust-to-listen Baekhyun.

[+3] Both Baekhyun and Baekhyun family have been waiting for this moment. To Baekhyun who always works hard, I’m always grateful for you again and again. Baekhyun-ah, I love you. Let’s hit daebak with your solo.

[+2] Go take all my bank account. Byun Baekhyun’s solo, let’s hit daebak!




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.