Sunday, March 3, 2019

[Theqoo] Baekhyun has been a great performer since debut









Theqoo: EXO Baekhyun listened to U-Know Yunho's advice when it was his 3rd month since debut

U-Know Yunho: Do it stronger to the extent that exaggerating it. Especially you (pointing at Baekhyun) do it stronger

- Baekhyun has been a talented one since debut.

- Baekhyun’s training time was short but he did that well. As expected that he must have been born with talents. 

- Kyaaa He really did so well 

 - He was good at expressions since then.

 - Isn’t he the pro-idol Byun Baekhyun? It had been just 3 months since he debuted but he was already that great.

- He has been a pro-idol since he was a rookie ㅠㅠㅠ

 - Baekhyun did so well...he always does well.

- I don’t like Baekhyun but I have to agree that his debut performances were great. I knew he had a short training time but he looked like the one who has been trained for a very long time.

- I watched their debut performances and Baekhyun especially attracted me. I thought he did so well as a rookie.

- It was unbelievable that he was in his 3rd month since debut. His gestures and expressions were so natural. I wonder what would he do if he wasn’t an idol...

- He really looked like a baby. He is good at performing too.

- Baekhyun has always been a good performer. He is even better now. I’m looking forward to his solo.

- He was really born with talents. 

- He wasn’t my bias before but whenever I watched EXO stages, I always looked for him firstly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- He is really a great performer. I watched his debut performance and thought he was trained for 5 years. I was shocked that his training period was short.

- He always works hard, doesn’t he? I love Baekhyun so freaking much ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

- Woah Baekhyun doesn’t even age.

- He was born with talents. I can never forget his debut stage ㅜㅜㅜ 




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.