Saturday, March 16, 2019

[Instiz] Baekhyun driving at night







Instiz: Baekhyun was driving at night today

- From the viewpoint, this is a puppy’s view sitting at the passenger seat
> True ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> bow-wow!! I’m a puppy, save me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> Agree. This is almost Mongryeong’s viewpoint

- This is so heart-fluttered

- Even though this is from the viewpoint of a takeaway coffee cup but I’m happy

- This is looking at him from the tumbler's viewpoint but I’m happy anyway

- He said he was on the way to go to a lesson but because we wanted to see him, so he did a live. I’m so grateful.

- I haven't been able to watch the live but I also feel heart-fluttered ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ how can I watch it when I’m already nervous ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

- And from Baekhyun's viewpoint, it's just the top of my head.

- Ah Byun Baekhyun

- That was insane 

- It is so heart-fluttered but it was from the viewpoint of a dog

- Woah he was singing with that face

- Finally I saw Baekhyun driving in real-time in my life…. This is a happy life

- I’m happy because I became Baekhyun’s IPad

- It was fun seeing him driving but heart-fluttered when he was singing

- I’m a fan of another group but Baekhyun himself is a whole heart-fluttering existence.

- I want to become the air cleaner in his car.

- He’s so heart-flutteredly handsome.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.