Monday, March 25, 2019

[Naver] V.O.S Choi Hyunjun praises Baekhyun's vocal skills on Idol Radio


Naver: V.O.S Choi Hyunjun mentioned Baekhyun on Idol Radio “EXO Baekhyun has a lot of greed for vocals… that he sings well remains in my memory”

[+153] I’m proud of our Baekhyun! Thank you for your nice words.

[+116] Baekhyun is really the top among idols.

[+68] I really like ‘Lucky’*! It’s Baekhyun when it comes to singing right!! He’s the idol who sings the National Anthem.

[+56] Baekhyun is greedy for vocals and his passion is also amazing.

[+39] I listen to ‘Lucky’ everyday recently.

[+7] Baekhyun sings very well right. I was surprised when I saw him singing the National Anthem live at a formal and official event.

[+4] Baekhyun sings very well and his voice is kind of sweet… he can digest every music genre.

*’Lucky’ is composed by Choi Hyunjun.


Naver:

[+48] Genius Idol Baekhyun who is always hardworking! I can’t imagine how Baekhyun’s singing skill will develop more than it is now.

[+31] Baekhyun already sings well but he is even hardworking.

[+25] It’s very nice to see Baekhyun’s hardworking image.

[+19] I like Baekhyun’s voice so much that I feel happy when I listen to his songs.

[+16] Baekhyun looks so lovely when he sings.

[+3] That’s true. Baekhyun’s voice and vocals are the best.

[+2] Baekhyun, release a solo album!


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.