Saturday, April 6, 2019

[Theqoo] The reason why EXO’s Baekhyun did a lot eye makeup in early debut



OP: Baekhyun was famous for his eyeliner and eye makeup from the debut song ‘MAMA’ MV and his first stages

Q: Having eyeliner drawn the thickest among EXO-K members.
A: Other members’ eyes look sharp while my eyes look round differently, my eyes are quite small as well. That’s how they make me look quite soft. I think I’m more handsome when I have eyeliner, but for me I’m still used to not having eyeliner. 

This is Baekhyun without eye makeup



 He performed MAMA stages without eye makeup





 MAMA stages with eye make up 







Theqoo: The reason why EXO’s Baekhyun did a lot eye makeup in early debut

- He’s so cute.

- How old was he at that time? He looked so young.

- I totally understand why he’s so popular.

- He was really refreshing and pretty back then ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ of course he still is now

- Woah his looks are just so heart-fluttering.

- He is still a puppy now. He looked like a baby puppy who couldn’t open his eyes when he debuted. So cute

- He becomes pure without eye makeup.

- He’s a real baby. He looks good with makeup too.

- He was like a baby puppy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

- He looks so soft that I want to touch him.

- I don’t think it’s because he has small eyes but because he looks so pure without eye makeup. 

- He looked so cute when he sang the part “Are you satisfied now?” without eye makeup ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋ his striking power is zero.

- I used to think this guy was so cute and he was definitely going to be popular.

- I can’t choose. He looks good with and without eye makeup.

- ‘MAMA’ is a song about social criticism but he looks like a puppy singing it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Baekhyun looks amazingly young when he debuted. People posted every day about him with vs without eye makeup.


#7YearsWithBaekhyun

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.