Sunday, January 6, 2019

[Theqoo] Baekhyun’s past photos have something in common









Theqoo: Baekhyun’s past photos have something in common

OP: He was wearing a missing child prevention bracelet.

- Heol Baekhyun had one when he was a kid. I’m around his age and I didn’t see any.
> Many of my friends have it. I envy them.

- Meanwhile, his childhood photos are so cute.

- It’s so funny that he looks exactly the same as now in the last photo

- I used to have one but I took it off when I went to kindergarten school ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It seems Baekhyun was wearing it for a long time.

- I had one too but it was a necklace.

- He looked so cute when he was a kid ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Baekhyun is so precious.

- He looks exactly the same as now. So cute.

- In the last photo, he looks exactly the same as now that I got goosebumps. Now I know why he looks youthful.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.