Saturday, January 19, 2019

[Naver] EXO Baekhyun is one the four most anticipated solo performances


Naver: Jungkook - Hwasa - Baekhyun - Soyeon, we want to see their solo performances

(Baekhyun related comments only)

[+965] I hope Byun Baekhyun will go solo. Not only Baekhyun but it’d be good if every EXO member could go solo.

[+859] It’s like a scary thing when the genius is even hardworking. Genius idol Baekhyun is promising and awesome.

[+779] I really look forward to Byun Baekhyun’s solo album a lot. He also sings so well. He’s like a spectrum. He dances well and talks well. He looks heart-fluttered.

[+516] I really want to see Baekhyun’s solo performance.

[+428] Woah I really want Baekhyun’s solo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ SM-ah, please let our Hyun go solo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+169] Can I even look forward to Baekhyun’s solo album this year? ㅠㅠㅠ I want to see it so badly ㅠㅠㅠ

[+156] SM! Honestly please do something and release Byun Baekhyun’s solo album quickly.

[+134] I want to see Baekhyun’s solo so badly.

[+137] I’m really curious about a solo performance of Baekhyun who has both vocals and dance.

[+133] I already look forward to Baekhyun… He can sing and dance… he digests well everything



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.