Sunday, January 20, 2019

[Naver] EXO Baekhyun's flower looks


Naver: Bias pick | EXO Baekhyun ‘we can’t get enough of his flower looks’ (Red Carpet 2018 KBS Gayo Daechukjae)

Clip: [Naver TV] [Youtube]

[+646] Baekhyun’s looks-ah! always work hard, okay ♥  such a pity that it was short ^^

[+358] Baekhyun is awesome. Thank you for a nice clip.

[+260] Baekhyun is charming~^^

[+199] Genius

[+181] The handsome man

[+14] Baekhyun really has flower looks ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m being healed since morning ♡♡♡

[+12] Mom! This is the genius idol!

[+12] Why Baekhyun is so handsome like this?

[+12] Baekhyun who is always full of energy ❤  awesome stage manner!

[+11] The reporter’s editing sense is great. As expected of genius idol Byun Baekhyun.

[+12] Baekhyun-ah, Baekhyun who is dazzling and shining even without trying hard, thank you, I love you. Thank you for being Byun Baekhyun, I love you because you are Byun Baekhyun. If it wasn't you who would give up first, I would never let go of your hands. Because I’d embrace you even when you smile or you cry, I sincerely hope that there would be hands being able to comfort you. I also hope you could overcome quickly if there were days you are sick or sad. Or I wish I could block them all those days for you. I hope you could remember them as warming days. If I pray sincerely, my pray could touch somewhere and somebody could hear me out right? Baekhyun-ah, I hope that you who is deserved to be loved will only receive heart-warming love, neither not too hot nor too cold but only wholehearted love, I sincerely pray for that.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.