Sunday, November 25, 2018

[Naver] EXO Baekhyun’s extraordinary fan love makes fans fall for him again


Naver: “Don’t buy albums but warm paddings” EXO Baekhyun’s extraordinary fan love again makes fans fall for him

[+1131] He thinks of fans. Baekhyun is the best, isn’t he?👍❤💕

[+867] I’m a fan of another group but his love for fans is beautiful.

[+762] It’s EXO when it comes to love for fans.

[+652] EXO fans must be happy! Their fan love is awesome!

[+611] His heart is so nice.

[+177] Not to buy albums but paddings and these words can only be from the one who has sold 10 million albums... Baekhyun is amazing. EXO is amazing.

[+86] Byun Baekhyun’s love for fans is really the best. Eris all know. Baekhyun-ah, we writes about how your fan love is the best, how it always comes from both sides and we love all of your images!

[+80] There is no one but Baekhyun who thinks of fans.

[+62] Baekhyun who loves and thinks of Eris is the best! Baekhyun-ah, thank you so much for making us know how we are loved. We’ll love you more and more!

[+47] As expected that Baekhyun thinks of fans the most! We will love you more and more as much as (you love us)




Naver: EXO Baekhyun “Stop buying albums, buy warm paddings”... extraordinary fan love

[+1102] Baekhyun-oppa, thank you and I love you. Baekhyun! Dress warmly, too! ❤❤❤❤

[+1037] He’s really nice… this is not easy to say this though.

[+520] I can’t promise you this~~ Baekhyun-ah!

[+424] I like Baekhyun so much! Hwaiting!

[+291] Our Baekhyun-oppa! Thank you. I love you.

[+133] How many idols are there can say such words because of fans like this?... among idols who really doesn’t forget their roots while being active, EXO is one of them. It has been 7 years? but they are still in top and remain popular, there must be a reason.

[+87] EXO-Ls must be happy… they are loved so much like that. I can feel that EXO and fans love each other constantly. But sometimes, I think EXO loves the fans more. I envy them.

[+70] Baekhyun, dress warmly and be careful not to catch a cold! EXO! Let’s love!❤️

[+68] The relaxation of the one who has sold 10 million copies.

[+44] Our Baekhyun’s heart is also beautiful, right?~




Naver: “Please tell me how many albums I should buy” EXO’s warm-hearted reply to a fan’s question 

[+308] Baekhyun’s fan love is really extraordinary ㅠㅠㅠ I watched his live and every single word from him is so warm-hearted that I was in a mess.

[+173] Baekhyun’s words are also beautiful.

[+144] I’m a fan of another group but Baekhyun is so good. He looks nice.

[+123] I liked Baekhyun’s live so much ㅠㅠㅠ

[+112] His heart is so beautiful I agree with most of his words but I’ll buy many albums.

[+17] Woah I don’t really like EXO but I was touched reading this article. I find it annoying when idols beg for fan gifts. I like this image better.

[+15] I feel grateful and heart-fluttered while watching his live. Baekhyun is so cool ㅠㅠㅠ

[+13] Our Baekhyun is really this kind and sweet ㅠㅠㅠ

[+7] Baekhyun’s fan love is overflowing. EXO-Ls and EXO, we are one, hwaiting ^^♡♡

[+7] Am I the only one feeling hot right now? I’m safe in this upcoming winter because of Baekhyun's fan love.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.