Saturday, November 24, 2018

[Instiz/Youtube] Baekhyun’s IG Live 181124


Instiz: I like it how he called out sasaengs

- It’s awesome how he draws a line between them and fans.

- Agree agree!! That’s so good.

- It’s good that the boys separate between fans and sasaengs.

- 99.9% fans vs 0.01% sasaengs… drawing a line between.

- But our Baekhyunee… it breaks my heart how he has had hard times because of sasaengs.

- I’m so mad at sasaengs.

- Agree! He’s so cool about it.


Youtube: 181124 Kyoong Live

[+52] I feel grateful for him to draw a line between fans and sasaengs ❤️ I was so happy today because of his live ❤️

[+44] It breaks my heart how Baekhyun has been stressed a lot because of sasaengs. Even when I’m not a celebrity, I understand it so well that I myself also feel tired and stressed. But I feel so much closer to him because he honestly shares his hard times to us. I’m also so happy and grateful that we are like just close friends talking to each other about small things in our daily life 😊❤️ thank you Baekhyun-ah! ❤️

[+30] We saw each other in real-time ㅠㅠㅠㅠ he read the comments ㅠㅠㅠㅠ he saved his live for us to rewatch ㅠㅠㅠㅠ he’s really the heaven angel ㅠㅠㅠㅠ❤❤❤❤❤❤

[+30] I feel so happy when I get a lot of love from Baekhyun through each live. This was the live that became the healing in various ways and the precious existence to not only me but also anyone. We have to watch this whenever we have a hard time.

[+29] Kyoong-oppa… what is this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ can you be this heart-warming?? Thank you for uploading the clip ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hate sasaengs forever… stop all the things you are doing...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+22] Woah it’d be good if Baekhyun creates a YouTube channel ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he plays games, does mukbang, or even does asmr for us ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+20] I feel like crying watching this ㅜㅜㅜ this is the clip that we can see well how much Baekhyun loves fans ㅜㅜㅜ (sasaengs, all go die!)

[+19] This live seems quite sad. It seems Baekhyun has a hard time because of sasaengs.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.