Sunday, September 2, 2018

[Melon] Baekhyun X Loco 'Young’



  • Album section:
[+2739] Baekhyun’s really the top among male idols about vocals. He’s so good at using falsetto, real voice and half falsetto.

[+2010] Baekhyun’s also slowly building his own brand name. After ‘Dream’ hits daebak, now if it’s Baekhyun, I’ll give it a try, but again I like it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He has launched a clothing brand recently…. He’s amazing. Anyway, this station… it’s Baekhyun and Loco… they have both fandom and public. They are must-listen and even the song’s quality is good.

[+1551] I love you Baekhyun! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+1537] Collaboration masters:
Male idol is Baekhyun.
Female idol is Soyou
They are real voice color gangsters

[+1195] Baekhyun x Loco is the best collaboration!! “Young’ let’s hit daebak!

[+1149] I personally like Baekhyun’s voice color the most in EXO. As expected the song this time is also good. Baekhyun x Loco, this combination is daebak though…

[+1099] Isn’t EXO’s vocal line a must-listen? Honestly Chen, Baekhyun and D.O. are the top ones among male idols.

[+1067] As expected. There is still no solo for Collaboration god Baekhyun. SM, go reflect! Baekhyun’s singing has been developing. He sings better today than yesterday & he even sings better tomorrow. I can feel amount of practice. He does so well.

[+869] It’s insane. I like it!!

[+854] Baekhyun x Loco, let’s hit daebak!

[+838] Baekhyun-ah, it’s already daebak! Your voice is really ㅜㅜ

[+833] Baekhyun’s really popular… this is his solo (work) but so powerful.

[+827] Is the intro real?

[+801] I’m a fan of another group but I sincerely like the song. It’s the feeling of what I didn’t think of before…really like it.

[+792] The song is so good that I’m keeping doing reviews. Not an EXO fan… but the song is so good.

[+777] Baekhyun’s voice is always the truth whenever I listen to

[+736] I’m Aomg fan and there is Loco so I listened to it. The song is really good.Baekhyun-nim sings well, too.

[+721] Anyway, even when he’s an EXO member, doing this much is already awesome. In his latest music activity, there is nothing else except for singer “Baekhyun…”. That influence power… the voice that public also listen to.

[+661] Not a fan but this song is really the best! I was knocked down by Baekhyun’s voice at the first part then it’s Loco’s turn to knock me down again.

[+616] Not a fan, but Baekhyun is undervalued just because he’s an idol. EXO’s vocal line is really strong. Baekhyun’s voice color is good.

  • Song section:
[+753] Isn’t his voice such a scam?

[+588] The song is fcking good I swear.

[+515] I like Baekhyun’s intro also much.

[+475] The moment I listened to the lyrics, my head went numb … studying that I don’t wanna do, studying that I wanna do. I don’t wanna study but in the reality, going to university is a pressure in Republic of Korea. Anyway, there are almost 76 days before the nation university entrance exam, I keep worrying, at the moment when I heard the lyrics like [do what you want, you’re still young. Don’t do things you don’t want to], it hits me hard. I wonder why I have to follow that path in this high-pressure reality. The world is big but my visibility range is so narrow.

[+444] I didn’t think I could see the collaboration of SM and AOMG

[+403] It’s the best!! Who can be this successful with a station song? It’s Baekhyun.

[+382] This song is really sophisticated… from rap to vocals and melodies…everything

[+374] Baekhyun and Loco can get #1 easily without any promotion. This chance shows how much the fans thirst for EXO’s comeback. I hope SM will be aware of it.

[+340] The song is really great. It’s been a long time since I listened to such a sophisticated song… at the first listen, I was like what is this song? I was like that and listened to it for the second time, after that I like it so much. The more I listen to it, the better it is. This is exactly SM’s style.

[+286] Baekhyun-ah I love you

[+260] My second bias is Eris. It’s not even a full album, but a collaboration. It debuted at #2 and has the possibility to reach #1. Eris and Baekhyun are so cool.

[+259] When Baekhyun was born:
Q: Son or daughter?
A: An idol.

[+252] Awesome… the lyrics are good

[+240] “If you watched TV 6 years ago, you would know. My beginning was 0”. Loco and Baekhyun both debuted in 2012, 6 years ago.

[+237] The song is so good. When you listen to it, it feels like you are in heaven. Baekhyun-ssi’s scratchy/raspy voice and Loco’s rap together complete this amazing song even 500 times better. I like it so much. It’ll be such a pity if I was the only one appreciating this song… It’s ‘Young’. Isn’t the song necessary in this generation?

[+196] I’m a fan of another group but the song is fcking good. It’s trendy.

[+164] When I listen to this song, I feel like I can do everything.

[+135] Ehh the song is fcking good. It’s impossible that Baekhyun and Loco release a bad song… This is muggle pick + EXO-L pick
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.