Friday, November 2, 2018

[Naver TV/Facebook] Baekhyun - ‘Tempo’ fancam at Music Bank 181102


Naver TV: EXO BAEKHYUN - Tempo / 181102 Music Bank individual cam 

[+2228] Genius idol Byun Baekhyun... His face saves the country.

[+1716] Baekhyun-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you. You are really so cool. Baekhyun is the best. Genius idol Byun Baekhyun, I’ll always support you.

[+1641] Everyone says that Baekhyun was born to be an idol ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He’s the best. All of his gestures and expressions show that he’s a genius idol, aren’t they? He suits ‘Tempo’ perfectly. He sings well and even dances well.

[+1533] I ask you why Byun Baekhyun is that awesome

[+1387] Byun Baekhyun is the genius idol

[+1284] Vocals, dancing body line, gestures... he doesn’t lack of anything. Isn’t he the genius idol? Baekhyun suits this concept as well.

[+1241] Baekhyun, the genius idol, does everything you want to. His gestures are insane, aren’t they?

[+1152] My answer is Baekhyun

[+1129] Byun Baekhyun I love you

[+805] Crazy! Genius idol. As expected he blows up the stage

[+795] Baekhyun’s god. Baekhyun’s genius

[+750] The genius idol has made a comeback

[+747] Baekhyun-ah I love you. Let’s hit daebak


Facebook: Baekhyun - ‘Tempo’ individual cam

[+62] It’s crazy. He’s really a born idol. He’s really a legend. He’s already an idol from his name 😭😭 Anyway, I really can’t express with words because he even wears uniform with his ‘byun pelvis’ 💫

[+30] That guy is really the only pride of South Korea. I always say this but this genius is the only one. Even how many generation we will go through, there will be no one like him. He uses his body so well. He dances so hard. His gestures are great. Even when he’s busy with his activities, his live is still good. No matter how much I think, this is god. This can’t happen if he isn’t god. He’s wonderful.

[+26] He is obviously a genius idol, isn’t he? His outfit, face, physical appearance, voice, dance.. It’d be good if Byun Baekhyun could be the best in the universe. And it’d be good if he ruined me as well.

[+21] Ah I stopped stanning EXO for a long time but why he keeps making me become a fan again? My bias has always been MongRyeong’s appa. Hahaha. I don’t have time and I have a lot of things to do, but do I have to stan them again?


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.