Tuesday, November 20, 2018

[Pann] Baekhyun sunbae



Pann: Baekhyun sunbae
OP: 181110 didn’t Baekhyun on that day give off that vibe?
Baekhyun sunbae… do you remember? I have confessed to you 506 times…

Overall [+618;-31]
[+215] Do you remember? We both were chatting in the halls but only me was kicked out of school. (t/n: fans make jokes based on the first line of the song ‘Goodbye Summer’ by f(x) and D.O.)



[+203] Baekhyun-ah, do you remember? We both were singing together at the school studio during lunch time but only me was kicked out of school.


[+201] Baekhyun-ah, do you remember? I remember on that raining day, you got scolded for skipping class to play soccer at the school stadium. I kept staring at you at that time that I was kicked out of school.



[+110] Honestly, Baekhyun is handsome but he’s not that handsome obviously like other members, there is something heart-fluttering about him. He looks cute but he also has cold looks? I think because of that versatility, fans like him more. Both his face and his body are great.
[+99] Why are the comments so funny? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is everyone kicked out of school? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+95] Baekhyun-ah, do you remember? I was following you going to teacher’s room wearing these fur shoes and only me was kicked out of school.



[+56] So this face will turn 28 years old in 2 months…



[+49] Surprisingly this is debut Baekhyun in 2012



[+43] His name is even Baekhyun. Even his name also accidentally matches well. Not Baekwon, Baekhun, Baeksoo but Baekhyun...
[+37] Woah he has a baby face. He looks exactly like in his debut days.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.