Sunday, November 26, 2017

[Naver] Lee Junki came to support Baekhyun at Elyxion


[+159;-1] Among celebrities who has come to concerts, he’s the only celebrity who enjoyed it and appreciated it the most. As expected Lee Junki-nim’s personality is different

[+117;-1] Both of them are handsome ^^~ hwaiting

[+109;-1] Kyaaah God Baekhyun God Junki

[+89;-0] Looking forward to ‘Moon Lover’ season 2~~~ it was an interesting drama to watch~~~ I like the casts, too~~

[+73;-1] EXO let’s go forever ♡ ^^ I love you

[+18;-0] Ah I’m so grateful. Even if we have a close relationship, where can we find such a person who give us such beautiful words like that? Thank you for your sincere concern of EXO’s efforts and EXO-Ls’ supports. I hope their friendship to last forever.

[+17;-0] It’s so nice to see they have a friendship like that through the drama~ Baekhyun and Lee Junki hwaiting! The concert was the best

[+16;-0] I like Lee junki-nim a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he always takes care of (Baekhyun) ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m so happy that EXO meets nice actors only

[+14;-0] I heard he even laughed when Junmyeon did his ment where is an EXO-L who dislikes Lee Junki-nim? Thank you so much for enjoying the concert

[+12;-0] I like both of them so much
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.