Sunday, November 26, 2017

[Pann] Baekhyun's new look at Elyxion





OP: He’s fcking cool (plz click the source to see photos)

Overall: [+931;-109]
[+180;-11] He was freaking cool when he performed with mic stand in suit and even ‘Touch it’ ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠ ‘Call me baby’ musical version is also so good


[+171;-11] He’s so beautiful ㅠㅠ the color is also great


[+158;-12] Woah he suits the hair color perfectly…is he even real?

[+93;-2] He was just born to be an idol. Honestly, I think it’s really amazing of him to give such aura made of the mixture of both typical handsome and puppy-like looks. Because he looks stronger when he has makeup, the word “hyung” automatically comes out of my mouth. He is just a born idol. He suits the hair color and the best thing is that he suits every makeup. I still can’t forget his SMA makeup. His jokes, eyes, gestures, and words all can make other people fluttered. This is my though as a high school male fan who became his fan after Seoul Music Awards. Anyway, when will they have encore concert? fck I have no ticket.

[+52;-1] I always feel that Byun Baekhyun looks so good in leather jacket. He looks like an excited puppy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+51;-1] Why is he so handsome like that…?

[+48;-1] He’s so handsome


[+42;-1] Daebak… not a fan but he looks perfect with that hair color…is he even real? it seems there is a suitable word for him, but I have no way to express it…

[+41;-2] Why hasn’t he aged? I feel like all EXO members has aged ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+38;-1] Baekhyun who has gained weight gave a thumb up to Sehun’s abs… fck this is even considered gaining weight?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.