Tuesday, November 22, 2016

[Pann] Baekhyun cried while giving his speech



(the article isn’t about Baekhyun only, but most comments are about him since OP posted a gif he crying)
OP: Congrats EXO on 6 awards
Melon Top 10: EXO

Hot Star Award: EXO

R&B/Soul: Suzy&Baekhyun

Best Male Dance: EXO

Netizen Popularity Award: EXO

Artist of The Year: EXO

Following the daesang award at AAA award ceremony, EXO who got 6 awards today. They even got the honorable daesand - Artist of the year, and their speech after that was so touching.
They looked heart-warming by mentioning other hoobae groups. I was crying so hard when they mentioned Sechs Kies.
Congrats them on getting daesangs 4 years in a row. They are just really amazing


[+201;-8] He’s even beautiful when he cried

[+169;-6] I know I shouldn’t say this but he looks cute crying

[+164;-7] I’m really a fan of another group, and this is my first time seeing Baekhyun crying ㅠㅠ So I even was about to cry

[+43;-0] Not a fan and sorry for saying this, but something about Baekhyun’s look that I want to make him cry.. I mean it in a good way

[+42;-0] I watched the clip where Baekhyun-nim cried. The way he raised his shoulder up, frowned and held back his tears was so sexy…

[+41;-0] This is my first time seeing idols who have won that many of awards, and also won daesangs 4 years in a row. This is also my first time feeling that idols who are 5 years old since debut but still are refreshing… the way he(Baekhyun) held his tears back looks like a kid. My heart hurts

[+35;-0] They are idols who don’t forget their roots. They are idols who have won daesangs 4 years in a row, but they still can be nervous every time they win. They are supposed to smile when they are happy, but they cried instead ㅜㅜㅜ

[+33;-0] I cried so hard when I saw him holding back his tears while his voice was shaking. Daesangs obviously mean a lot even to us.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.