Thursday, November 24, 2016

[Naver/Pann/Weibo] Baekhyun&Suzy perform 'Dream' at MAMA 2016


[+3616;-210] We will see Suzy and Baekhyun performing ‘Dream’? Oh I look forward to it ㅋㅋ

[+2462;-168] I’ll look forward to Suzy and Baekhyun. The duet song that is sung by a handsome man and a beautiful woman ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ daebak ㅠㅠ

[+2480;-188] It’s nice to see Suzy at MAMA ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’ll look forward to ‘Dream’

[+2151;-166] Suzy will be there and I’m looking forward to it. We will get to see the first stage of ‘Dream’

[+356;-31] We can hear ‘Dream’ from Suzy and Baekhyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ‘Dream’ was sung by other singers on the broadcast except for the original ones ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please make for us a beautiful stage, and especially I hope the sound system will be alright

[+310;-30] My heart feels fluttered and nervous thinking of ‘Dream’ will be on the broadcast. Hwaiting ㅠㅠ

[+256;-22] ‘Dream’ is such a masterpiece ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The song was played every day at coffee shops. Will they even play it in this winter?

[+288;-35] Heol??? Suzy will attend MAMA?? We can see Suzy and Baekhyun’s ‘Dream’ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+264;-28] Finally ‘Dream’ will be sung by the original singers ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m so looking forward to Baekhyun ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Suzy, too hwaiting


[+339;-]3 Heol, daebak. Finally, we can get to watch it ㅠㅠ I’m completely looking forward to it

[+252;-5] Heol Suzy will come?

[+227;-3] Daebak ㅠㅠㅠ Suzy and Baekhyun ㅠㅠㅠ

[+207;-5] Daebak ㅠㅠㅠ make some noise!!! We can see it finally…finally it comes true

[+191;-5] Finally we can hear the song from the original singers ㅠㅠㅠ

[+56;-1] The stage that we have been waiting for. I’m looking forward to it

[+53;-1] Not a fan, but I left a comment since I’m so excited for it. I liked this song a lot ㅠㅠㅠ Look forward to their stage

[+50;-0] ‘Dream’ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜ It’s nice to hear it before the year ends



Overall [+595;-39]

[+137;-4] ‘Dream’, the song has been sung by everyone except for the original singers!!! I’m looking forward to it

[+132;-3] Woah, so we can hear Baekhyun’s part ~you’re beautiful’ live? It’s freaking daebak… Fans are going to explode

[+94;-1] Ah I’m totally looking forward to it ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ We will get to hear the original singers singing it for the first time after 11 months ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+45;-0] Please camera, don’t catch the audience… This can be the first and also the last stage, so just focus on two of them only. Don’t catch other singers, and also the crowd. Camera, catch Suzy and Baekhyun only. I believe in you, do it well, MAMA!

[+38;-0] I hope MAMA sound system will be good. I’m waiting for ‘Dream’

[+34;-0] I’m the one who was so into ‘Dream’ for around 5 months ㅜㅜ The song is so good ㅜㅜ It’s the song of my life ㅜㅜ MAMA is a must watch

[+30;-1] Finally we can watch ‘Dream’ live ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+27;-0] Finally ‘Dream’ is sung by its original singers ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

  • Weibo: SUZY & BAEKHYUN will perform the first stage of ‘Dream’ for MAMA] According to Korean media, during today’s 2016 MAMA reporter conference, it was revealed that Bae Suzy and Byun Baekhyun’s song 'Dream’ that was released at the beginning of the year achieved high popularity and the duo will perform their first stage during MAMA.
Overall: [+1485]

- 2016 that begun with 'Dream’ brought us sweetness, 2016 that ends with 'Dream’ will bring us loveliness, this year with 'Dream’ was a blessing, thank you Baekhyun and Suzy for bringing us loveliness. See you at MAMA

- Finally there’s a stage T_T

- Good good, our Baekhyun who sounds super good will sing

- It’s been one year, finally our waiting paid off. Our 'Dream’ baby

- Ahhh from the beginning of the year till the end, finally 'Dream’ gets its first stage, let me just cry first

- I like the voices in this song the best

- This will probably be the most legendary stage throughout 2016

- Waaaah, finally we can see their collab stage, the two of them are super awesome!!!


Overall: [+599]

- Waaaaaaaaah… Really anticipating, 'Dream’ is my Hyun’s baby

-This is great, anticipating anticipating. Can finally see our Hyun-ie on his stage on his own <3

- I’m gonna cry

- I’ve waited for so long T_T

- So touched I’m gonna cry, the first stage is finally here
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.