Tuesday, November 1, 2016

[Naver] EXO Baekhyun, "today too, glorious visual"



1. [+828;-46] He looks beautiful even with an eye patch

2. [+664;-30] Baekhyun is still beautiful even with an eye patch ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ His eye is still being a bit swollen until now, but I hope it will be healed soon. I’ll support ChenBaekXi’s promotion a lot

3. [+577;-29] This photo isn’t taken today, but because he’s beautiful, I’m enjoying the eye candy

4. [+522;-31] No it breaks my heart… Please don’t be hurt

5. [+420;-25] I love you, beautiful thing~~^^

6. [+183;-10] His eyes hurt, so he used an eye patch, but he was so good at turning it into one of pieces of his costume haha. His eye is fine completely now, but please don’t get hurt in the future

7. [+177;-11] He’s just beautiful

8. [+147;-5] That photo isn’t taken today… Anyway, I look forward to their Sketchbook pre-recording

9. [+27;-6] Kyoong-ah, I love you

10. [+119;-6] This photo is an old one… Anyway, he’s still beautiful. ChenBaekXi’s promotion, be daebak!

Source [X]
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.