Sunday, November 29, 2015

[Pann] I envy Baekhyun so much to be honest




OP: Honestly, Baekhyun has made lots of efforts, but I think he’s one of easy cases. He got casted into SM in front of a music college and debuted after 7-8 months with EXO, a very popular group. He dated Taeyeon who he had liked before. I think he wins at life.
I saw comments below that Baekhyun couldn’t cry when EXO got to receive big awards because he felt sorry to other members. He seems to be nice and considerate.

In an interview

Q: What kind of singer do you want to be?

Baekhyun: A singer who can deliver messages. Vocalization is important and singing beautifully is also important, but I think there have to be a story I want to deliver when I sing. I want to sing songs that even a tune can hold a meaning in them. Compared to that “You have to use this technique for this part or that one”, I want to sing as I can touch people’s hearts.

I like Baekhyun’s voice, I think he suits various genres. I heard he had a time time for changing all his old vocalization when he was a trainee. I think he’s the most awesome when he focuses on lyrics more without bothering about techniques. Reading his interviews, I feel that he’s humble, straightforward and nice. I like seeing his hard-working image… There are lots of nice words from him and pictures/gifs of him taking care of other members, it’s hard to find them, so if you have them, please leave them at the comment section.

Overall [+825;-208]


[+248;-89] I had never thought of that Baekhyun would cry in the concert… He had been holding even when EXO got big awards. When Baekhyun cried, I covered my mouth and cried, too. 2014 was also a hard year for me. I was so anxious whenever their names appearing on Naver. I used to think a lot about it was too hard and tired to be an EXO’s fan. I also thought some members would cry in their concert…but Byun Baekhyun cried?… it was so much sad…but I felt grateful, too. I knew it was heart-breaking. EXO was more tired than us hundred times thousand times, but they still smile for us and comfort us… I’m crying now thinking of those times. Thanks so much for keeping doing well until now.

[+207;-16] He said he wanted to try all the colors and turned back to black-hair, why I have a feeling that he will appear at award ceremonies with black-hair…

[+206;-31] He was holding his tears at an award ceremony.



[+77;-18] To be honest, Byun Baekhyun’s mature. The reason Byun Baekhyun cried was because of fans, he has never cried for anything else even just once. His training time was short but he doesn’t get left behind in the team, I don’t think he can reach this place now due to his luck, but the result of his efforts so far.



[+71;-6] Baekhyun had the shortest training time within EXO, but you say that it was easy for him to get into SM? He failed all audions before, and was casted in the street while preparing to apply for a music college.



[+63;-7] I was also sobbing seeing Baekhyun crying at the concert… How much it was hard for him that he cried… I was really mad at the love-stagram, but my love for him hasn’t changed, so in the future just work hard like now. I love you.

[+58;-3] Byun Baekhyun who didn’t cry at any award shows, but cried while doing ment at the concert.



[+53;-4] I just can’t hate him. We are really happy because these days he usually communicate with us a lot and tells us beautiful words only.



[+42;-14] I can’t imagine EXO without Byun Baekhyun. His training period was short, but he’s indispensable to EXO.

[+37;-6] Baekhyun has been working very hard. His dancing moves is pretty and his singing has been better. I’m mad seeing people say what he has now comes from his luck and handsome face without making efforts. Baekhyun was trained in a short period of time, he practiced a lot because he hated becoming a burden to other members. Please stop insulting him. While Baekhyun has made efforts to turn his life around, what have the people who bash him done? Ah eat and sleep? Is there anything else you can do? Please, just take care of yourselves first before bashing my singer. Baekhyun-ah, I love you.

[+37;-2] Thanks for singing for us, Byun Baekhyun. I hope your singing will touch people in the future…


Source [X]
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.