Saturday, November 21, 2015

[Pann/Instiz/Weibo] A leaked photo of Baekhyun and Suzy

* I don’t upload the picture because it was leaked

  • Pann: Baekhyun and Suzy have a duet.
Overall [+183;-17]

[+105;-5] Heol crazy I’m happy as an EXO-L and Suzy’s fan.

[+104;-1] Suzy’s voice color and Baekhyun’s are really my favorite… I’m looking forward to it… Those idiot fans of other groups are wedging the two fandoms apart. Both of them are having a duet, why irrelevant fans come here to bash them.

[+95;-3] Heol~ so there was a rumor that Baekhyun filmed a MV at a cofee shop month ago. The manager of the cofee shop confirmed about it too. We thought the rumor about EXO subunit was true, but seems like they filmed the MV with Suzy. Daebak.

[+32;-0] Whatever, this is Suzy’s look. She looks beautiful even from a far.


[+27;-2] This is a leaked photo. We asked the person who uploaded the photo to take it down. Please take it down ㅠㅠ

[+26;0] I’m looking forward to Suzy and Baekhyun’s voice color.

[+26;0] I want to hear it soon. Their voice colors are my favorite.

[+26;-2] Baekhyun was looking at Suzy long time ago, and now they have a duet… (I’m touched)


[+25;-0] Heol~? Daebak. I didn’t expect this to happen. SM and JYP’s collaboration. And even Baekhyun and Suzy…

[+23;-2] This is a leaked photo, please take it down.

[+23;0] If it’s true, it really daebak. I like their voice colors and they sing well as well. I’m anticipating it.

[+21;0] Woaf if it’s true, I think the song must be daebak…

[+19;0] What’s that? Is that nice-looking men and woman concept?


  • Instiz: MissA Suzy and Baekhyun, a digital single released.

- So it’s a digital single?

- OMG that’s such a refreshing collaboration?…

- So random… but I like the idea.

- Woah daebak, Suzy’s fans and Baekhyun’s must be so happy about that.

- Unexpected…

- I think that will be for Gayo Daejun or events at the end of the year..

- I thought it was a joke when I saw the title.

- Woah Suzy and Baekhyun..?

- I love their voices.

- SM and JYP’s collaboration…They look good together.


  • Weibo: Baekhyun - Suzy collaboration
- I don’t care what is it, as long as it has our Baekhyunie, i will look forward to it~~~- Hurry up and release it i can’t wait any longer.

- So it’s really a MV?- Thankfully Suzy already has a boyfriend, otherwise i’m really going to get jealous.

- The least you could do is let us see his face clearly.

- The atmosphere looks pretty good. I’m looking forward to their collaboration.

- The collaboration between a male god and a goddess. This is seriously…….

Source [X] [X] [X]
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.