Monday, November 23, 2015

[Pann/Instiz] Baekhyun and Suzy will release a jazzy christmas song?


  • Pann: Suzy was asked about Baekhyun.
*** OP: Suzy had a photobook fansign on Sunday, and a fan asked her what did she do with Baekhyun. She said ~secret~ cutely, more details would be revealed later. I only know it will be a jazzy Chrismas song, there could be an MV or digital as well.


- But the photos of Suzy at the fansign are so nice… I hope the song will be released soon. Fans are going to an emergency room ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love it more because their voice colors are my favorite.

- Suzy is well-known for her politeness at fansigns… I’m looking forward to it.

- I’m Suzy fan, but I also like Baekhyun.

- Such a beautiful thing happen… I really like both of them. I like Baekhyun’s ‘Beautiful’, as a Suzy fans, I hope they won’t be bashed and get praised only.


  • Instiz: EXO Baekhyun and MissA Suzy to have a duet.


*** OP: Baekhyun and Suzy, both have innocent and heart-warming images and likeable voice colors. I heard this refreshing collaboration will sing a jazzy Christmas song, I’m looking forward to it already… 


- It’s amazing how they have a collaboration.

- I have no idea about the composition, but I think I’ll like it.

- Both of them have a duet?? Woah beautiful people gather together…

- Not only my eyes but my ears will have a wonderful time.

- Both of them are really like a puppies, I feel that I’ll keep repeating the song later.

Source [X] [X]
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.