Wednesday, October 19, 2022

[Pann] Baekhyun has a lot of male-idol fans


Pann: Baekhyun has a lot of male-idol fans

- Baekhyun is like the most ideal idol when it comes to being successful as a group member and a soloist. It’s like he still can make a living as an idol even if he didn't do any composing or writing lyrics. 

- I think if I were an idol, Baekhyun would be my role model as well. He is successful as a soloist and a group member.

- But he really has fcking a lot (male-idol fans) seriously.

- If I were an idol, I would admire him too. He is the one who is successful as both soloist and group member.

- How not to love Byun Baekhyun.

- I feel like he is the idol of idols. He treats fans well and he is also successful. I envy.

- Those in the post are just a few. There are some SM idols as well. I saw them mentioning him all the time. I really gave up counting.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.