Friday, July 8, 2022

[Instiz] Baekhyun is a good example to show how skill in craft is the most important element to go solo



Instiz: Seeing how members like Nayeon and Baekhyun going solo, I think that skill in their craft is obviously the most important 

- I agree. Doing their main job well is the best thing. Doing their main job well is seriously the best fanservice.

- I hope idols with good skills in their craft to release many solo works. Both Nayeon's and Baekhyun's songs are good.
> That's right. Their voice color are also so nice.

- Baekhyun is really good at singing though... what's wrong with the comments...
> OP: I know, right?...I'm praising Baekhyun, but I didn't know there would be people picking a fight.

- Seriously... sure you can't leave out the visuals and talents of the two idols that OP mentions, but they are also very famous for their skills in their craft, so I think it's true that skills are really the essential elements.

- Those people who bash Baekhyun's skills... I'm curious whose fans are you?

- The comments here complete the most important point of this post. If they have good skills in their craft and are popular, and they are also successful as soloists, the number of people who are usually jealous will increase 100 times haha

- Even when I don't know much about idols, I know that Baekhyun has good skills in his craft.

- If you bash Baekhyun and Nayeon's careers and skills, it only makes yourself uglier. I really feel so sorry for you. Even if you are nagging every day, they have already been acknowledged by experts since they were rookies, they went through tough competition in big companies to debut, and they are the ones who have broken all kinds of records and have won all kinds of awards, so think about why you are still living like this or when you have been good children to your parents?

- It surprises me that Baekhyun is bashed for his skills now. Whom are you stanning? Unless your own bias is at Park Hyoshin level or more than that, you are obviously bashing him because you are jealous so much.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.