Saturday, June 5, 2021

[Youtube] Baekhyun shows the true value of Genius in Mask Power Game

Youtube: 

- As expected he isn’t called Genius for nothing! He does things that I can’t even imagine... I had a good laugh thanks to him πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’πŸ’

- γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Baekhyun γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ he got acknowledged by Jongin and other members...

- I thought like “Isn’t he Genius?”. Genius puppy. The way he shakes his head is seriously cute.

- Genius puppy. I can’t imagine he had such idea since the beginning. He’s the best.

- He is seriously fcking smart. Meanwhile his lung capacity woah 

- I really couldn’t imagine it!!!!!γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Thanks to him I was bursting out laughing after a while!! I'm so grateful and proud that an idol who makes fans laugh like this while serving in the army is my idol. I'm waiting for you, so you only need to come back healthily, Baekhyun-ah!!^^

- No γ…‹γ…‹ but look at the way he knows how to use tricksγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹♥️♥️

- It is also so cute of him that he had an idea to do that since the beginning. But the way he shakes his head like a puppy is even cuter. Baekhyun is Genius as expected. 

- Seriously his one trick is extraordinary γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ no, everything is extraordinary right?!! I burst out laughing while working γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

- I felt another charm from Baekhyun yesterday.

- γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ This is the moment that only Baekhyun can do.

- He shows us the true value of Genius Idol. 🀣

- Unimaginable Unpredictable Kyoong γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.