Monday, May 24, 2021

[Instiz] I’m a fan of another artist but I can’t imagine EXO’s songs without Baekhyun + Baekhyun is constantly mentioned + super insider

Instiz: I’m a fan of another artist but I can’t imagine EXO’s songs without Baekhyun
(t/n: many people asked if Baekhyun participates in this comeback)

- He did participate before he left.

- No. He participated. Please give a lot of love.

- He did participate diligently in his little time before leaving!! Thank you for supporting Baekhyun.

- Me too. Baekhyun’s voice comes to my mind when it comes to EXO.

Instiz: But Baekhyun’s power of influence is impressive

OP: Even when he enlisted, I think he is constantly mentioned every day like somebody is always caring for him.

- It’s true. It’s true. Because it’s Baekhyun...

- It’s real. Even my friend who already withdrew from Kpop has Baekhyun’s Bambi as their KakaoTalk profile music.

- Baekhyun is the best.

- Of course he’s Baekhyun.

- What’s with the number of likes. I’m surprised.

- Our puppy. Come out quickly.

Instiz: Baekhyun is said to be a super insider even in army


- Let's be a super insider on stage too, puppy-ah... let's discharge from military service..

- No but how did mom raise a son like this? Thank you 😭

- It's so funny that CEO Nam So Young hit Baekhyun when he was like that, but by the way discharge!

- But.....! I think it's okay to come out now.

Don't super insiders legally come out early?

- He is like full of lovely-boy materials...I already felt that when he appeared on MMTG alone.

- Our puppy, come back to my arms!

- Baekhyun and I are ISFP... but he is amazing. His sociability is daebak.

- Baekhyun has the personality that receives love wherever he goes.

- He is the lovely boy that is loved no matter where he goes. Be loved for the rest of your life.

- Seriously.... the photo of him and the CEO is heart fluttering. His personality is like a male main character from Internet novel.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.