Sunday, April 18, 2021

[Theqoo] Baekhyun to become Double Million Seller + IZM review



Theqoo: IZM review

- His vocals in this album are seriously awesome.

- All Baekhyun's albums have good quality.

- I like Baekhyun's album. He sings well.

- Trust-to-listen Baekhyun.

- There are lots of vocal compliments for this album. The review is also good.

- His vocals are really good.

- In the previous album, if the sound is good, then in this album, his vocals are visibly good.

- I look forward his full album next time.

- I always like songs recommended by IZM. When I listened to him, I was shocked because his vocals seriously positively improve.

- I like this album a lot. His vocals are insane.

- All I Got is seriously insane. His singing ability gives me goosebumps.

- I knew the review is gonna be good. I think this is like an album that he puts so much greed in.

- It's really such a well-made album.

- I can feel that Baekhyun's ability is always improving through his latest album. I hope many will listen to it. It's a good album as the quality of his songs is also consistently good.

- You can feel that 'his album deserves good review' if you listen to it. Those are insane vocals.

- It's impressive to the point that I can hear how much his vocals seriously improves like this. It's not easy to immediately see someone whose ability is already good improves. 

- It's even possible to rate/review with just All I Got.

Theqoo: Baekhyun to become Double Million Seller

(t/n: there should have been another one from Daum with more comments, but it got deleted ><)

- Heol he sold another million.

- It seems he himself finds his own path well that I hope he will be a long-lasting singer. Congrats!

- It's amazing, Baekhyun.

- Daebak... woah as a soloist... daebak.

- I really like Bambi and Privacy a lot.

- Woah he is a Million Seller twice as a soloist? Daebak... such an unsurpassable wall.

- It's impressive of him that he keeps rising. Congrats!



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.