Monday, April 12, 2021

[Theqoo] Baekhyun sent DM to Choi Joon + Choi Joon's reply



Theqoo:

Baekhyun: Thank you for putting my song on your story!! Thank you for tirelessly making people (including me) smile and happy! This is just little strength but I will support you a lot too!! Hwaiting!

Choi Joon: Hello Baekhyun-nim. I'm Joonie ^^ I'm a fan who receives comfort and finds peace in mind when listening to Baekhyun-nim's songs ^^ Thank you for supporting Joonie. Joonie will always have a happy time and support you as a fan of Baekhyun-nim. I hope your every day will be great days and smiles won't disappear from your lips....! I am very very grateful for your message. Please have a great day, public figure Baekhyun-nim..!!^^

Baekhyun's caption: I'm into Joon... Kind-hearted Joonie-hyung....
(tn: 준며들다 = 최준/Choi Joon +스며들다 means to be into (Choi) Joon. This phrase becomes popular after the video where Choi Joon said 'Oh pretty' etc. Baekhyun also imitates this phrase)

- Ah Byun Baekhyun is fcking funny.

- Public figure Baekhyun-nim ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Hope they do Choi Joon's Your Song My Song together.

- No but that Baekhyun sent him a DM first is so funny.

- Joonie ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- "I'm Joonie" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Both are cute.

- As expected of Joonie. Even in DM, he still maintains his worldview.

- "I'm into Joon" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why is it so funny.

- Why do I feel Choi Joon was really speaking it?

- This is an extreme concept.

- Choi Joon, sing Bambi!

- Baekhyun imitated Choi Joon before too. Amazing. Choi Joon is concept king.

- Choi Joon still maintains his concept in DM.

- Baekhyun is sometimes so funny to me. That he sent him a DM is fcking funny. He is cute.

- I feel like Choi Joon is speaking into my ears.

- Baekhyun sent DM on 2nd, got reply on 8th, captured and posted it on 12th ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he is cute..

- Hope they record Bambi on Your Song My Song. It must be fun.

- Ah Choi Joon... I hate this "^^" so much but I like it Fck.

- I can hear Choi Joon's voice.

- Why is Baekhyun this easygoing? It's so funny.

- It's so cute of Baekhyun to send a DM.

- Please have a collaboration.

- This is the brightest and happiest news today.

- I saw Choi Joon's story back then and came to listen to (Privacy) and it is good.

- What's this? Why is it so funny both the message and the reply?

- "(Including me)" is so funny. 

- Ah this is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even Baekhyun's way of talking in DM is also cute "(Including me)" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ that Baekhyun imitates him is fcking cute  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Let's have a duet!

- I can hear him saying "I am very very grateful"






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.