Tuesday, April 27, 2021

[Daum] Baekhyun knows how to catch opportunities in his life



Daum:

- This guy is a strong player in a real battle. He is good at his job.
> Totally agree. He knows exactly what he is good at and how he should show that.
> A person that is talented? has good sense? kind like that? He is the style I envy of.

- But he himself also has confidence that he knew it was his chance and he could catch it, right? Honestly, he was 20 at that time, if he wasn't able to debut with EXO, doesn't that mean it's over for him in SM? 

- It's hard to find a main vocalist though.. SM also caught such a fortune.

- This guy sings extremely well. Is it UN Village? When my ex-boyfriend sang that song, I wanted to kill him.

- This is the talk that is only possible if you are talented. I envy him.

- He is impressive. You need ability to catch the opportunity, right? Not an EXO fan but he makes me reflect myself.

- I was so shocked when I first heard his voice in 'Baby Don't Cry'. I can't forget it. He makes me want to listen to him again.

- That he was able to know his opportunity was coming is also impressive.

- Baekhyun is so smart.

- First of all he is so talented. Even when I don't know any EXO's album, I listen to all Baekhyun's songs.

- I think he got rid of the SM's fixed training style since 'UN Village', picked out his strengths only, and developed them into his own style. He seems to have musicality, so he's constantly successful no matter what company he goes, no matter it's late or fast, no matter how. And he seems to have a strong work ethic, too.

- That SM could catch Baekhyun is also advantageous/profitable to them.

(Another similar post)


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.