Sunday, October 11, 2020

[Instiz] Does Baekhyun objectively tend to have a baby face?



InstizDoes Baekhyun objectively tend to have a baby face?


OP: Because I’m a fan so I lost my objectivity. But he is so baby faced to me.


- Everyone can tell he has a baby face.


- My mom watched Amazing Saturday and said he looked like a high school student.


- I once saw in real-time search “Baekhyun Age”


- He has a baby face, doesn’t he? First of all his skin is so soft.


- He has a baby face. My mom said his face is like 25 years old.


- He even looks younger these days than those photos in OP’s post.


- My mom watched Knowing Brothers and said he looked young. He really has a baby face.


- He’s too baby face. I would believe if they said he was a high school student.


- I have always thought that he has a baby face, but these days, it’s to the extent that he is just making me wonder if time really goes the opposite way.


- Baekhyun has the most baby face among 92er that I know. 


- I sometimes watch SuperM videos and he looks like from MAMA era.


- Just by looking at his face, he looks baby... But lately, how can I say? his aura is somehow changing toward the adult direction.


- If he stood next to me, I’d look older... he has a baby face.


- But no matter how I look at him, he doesn’t look 29... he looks like in the beginning of 20s.


- He looks baby. Around me there is no such a young 29 years old like that.


- My mom’s son is the same age with Baekhyun but he looks like ahjussi while Baekhyun is like an oppa...


- (Fan of another artist) He’s so baby. I get surprised when I hear his age every year.


- Baekhyun will still look young even if he becomes a middle-aged grandpa. He looks so young.


- I watched You Quiz and I got shocked when he said he will turn 30 next year.






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.