Tuesday, September 22, 2020

[Pann] Random (Muggle's pick, strong core fandom, attracting 10s)

Pann 1: Baekhyun seems to get muggle's pick. His song keeps ranking #1 on Genie and rising in 24Hits.

Pann 2: Why Baekhyun is doing better? He has individual fans, but there are all-fans too. Honestly, because Baekhyun's song attracts muggles well, they tend to work harder. 

- There's no such thing as to work harder. It's just because the number of all-fans whose bias is Baekhyun is as many as his individual fans. Don't bash me.

- His skills are good though.

Pann 3: The reason why Baekhyun maintains his core fandom. I think that he's able to digest all genres seems to play a big role. No matter what genre he tries, he isn't awkward at all. Ballad, R&B, dark sexy, refreshing all are extremely possible.

Pann 4: Baekhyun seems to have many 10s fans. Doesn't he past the age and career age that would be popular to 10s? It is quite amazing.

- I have seen kid who likes him since "Growl" when they were in high school year 3 until now.

- What does it have to do with career age?

- After Knowing Brothers, if you look on Facebook, he attracts a lot of 10s.

- A lot. I'm 17...

Pann 5: At this rate, isn't Baekhyun getting muggle's pick? I've been feeling it a lot after 'Candy'... 'Candy' and his OSTs are still charting. There's no way they're only fandom, right?

- I'm an Army but I've been listening to 'Candy'. Actually, their songs aren't my taste except for 'KoKoBop' and 'Growl', but 'Candy' is my favorite. 

- I feel like he has more listeners after his second album.

- I hope he gets more. He has to get more.

- He's growing.

Pann 6: Baekhyun is really top one. (No.1 Genie)

- His song is fcking good.

- His core fandom is really strong. Insane.

Pann 7: Baekhyun has to hold on to the general public now. Not to mention his skills, his fandom is strong too, so if he gets muggles' pick and when his digital gets better, he'll become such unrivaled male soloist.

- Honestly, his songs deserve to be muggles' pick. Muggles, get rid of your prejudice.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.