Sunday, August 11, 2019

[Theqoo] Baekhyun released his first solo album with a different genre from other male solo idols but it receives good reviews


Theqoo: Baekhyun released his first solo album with a different genre from other male solo idols but it receives good reviews

When the majority of male idols release ballads or dance songs for their solos, Baekhyun releases his solo album with all R&B songs. He did well and every single b-side track in his album have good quality.

Title track ‘UN Village’ with strong beat and vocal.
‘Stay Up’ of ChaCha Malone featuring Beenzino, nice to listen at night.
‘Betcha’ with the strongest hiphop R&B feeling by Kenzi.
‘Ice Queen’ with the stability of London Noise R&B Soul.
R&B ballad ‘Diamond’ which his good vocal skills are shown.
‘Psycho’ is made for those love SMP.

All the songs are well-picked and his talents can be shown too. The reviews are also good, especially the most popular one is on IZM where everyone agrees with them.

- The more I listen to his album, the more I like it. I like ‘Diamond’.

- I still enjoy ‘UN Village’ until now. I listen to it while I’m working and I feel like the world inside me being hip-hop.

- His album quality is good.

- I like ‘Stay Up’ the most among his b-side tracks. It’s nice to listen to Baekhyun’s b-side tracks when I go to Han river at night. It sounds better at night than in the daytime.

- Because of ‘Stay Up’ lyrics… I listen to it more at night. I personally like songs like ‘Psycho’ so I’m grateful that he put it in the album as a bonus.

- I listen to it just now and it sounds unique and good.

- I don’t skip any song because every song is good.

- Among korean albums I listened to lately, his has the best quality. It’s been a long time since SM released such a masterpiece that has a high quality.

- This is really really really a masterpiece. I’m ‘Ice Queen’ fan and it gets better and better the more I listen to it. There is really no filter song and I’m also a fan of R&B, so I keep listening to Baekhyun’s album only.

- Baekhyun is really good at every music genre. He suits all R&B, ballad, dance very well. I hope he releases a second album soon.

- ‘Betcha’ is extremely good.

- The songs are good and Baekhyun sings well also.

- Not only IZM, other reviews are all good too.

- Anyway he already sings well, so… I’m curious what he will do for the second album.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.