Wednesday, July 10, 2019

[Melon] Baekhyun's 1st solo album 'City Lights'



Melon: ‘City Lights’ album (Album section)

[+1018] Baekhyun-ah, I waited for you.

[+950] Baekhyun-ah, this is already daebak. I love you. You are ultra-super-general you know what I mean?

[+904] Byun Baekhyun is a king.

[+821] Baekhyun sings ‘Hannam-dong Village’ sweetly...he is one of a kind

[+697] Baekhyun is the only genius, the only Light.

[+632] Now I knew why SM doesn’t let such a treasure like this go.

[+546] I love you, Baekhyun!

[+540] I like how his natural voice and his falsetto follow each other.

[+521] Baekhyun-ah, congratulations on your solo debut
Baekhyun-ah, congratulations on your solo debut
Baekhyun-ah, congratulations on your solo debut
Baekhyun-ah, congratulations on your solo debut
Baekhyun-ah, congratulations on your solo debut

[+363] It’s insane ㅠㅠㅠ

[+360] Baekhyun-ah, congrats on your solo debut

[+358] Even among masterpieces, there is no masterpiece like this. Baekhyun-ah, thank you so much for singing, I love you!

[+331] Not even a fan, but after listening to the songs and I think this album deserves 5 stars. 4.9 stars also show how good the music and quality of this album. ‘UN Village’, ‘Betcha’, and ‘Diamond’ are really insane.

[+311] Baekhyun is the best!


Melon: ‘UN Village’ - Baekhyun

[+408] Baekhyun-ah, let’s go down in history with your solo album. God Baekhyun, I love you.

[+320] His voice, what to do
He is a treasure, what to do
This is daebak, what to do

[+278] This is it ^^

[+262] It’s really ‘Hannam-dong UN Village’.

[+235] Baekhyun-ah, let’s hit daebak ㅠㅠㅠ

[+231] Why does SM reveal such a precious artist like him just now?

[+169] His voice is insane ㅠㅜㅠ truly ㅠㅜㅠ

[+138] Baekhyun’s voice color is really diverse. He doesn’t only suit sweet songs or ballads, but also suits this kind of atmosphere in this song. After this album, I hope he can sing more songs with various genres like this. I’m curious and look forward to how far he can do with his ability! Baekhyun’s first solo album ‘City Lights’, let’s hit daebak!

[+134] This album is so precious because he didn’t make it with his company’s color but his own color and with this song’s style which SM would never try. This album is like a gift that he works hard on preparing for us.

[+120] Ah I’m crying now ㅠㅠㅠ!!!!! I love you, Hyun-ah!


Melon: ‘Stay Up’ - Baekhyun (Feat. Beenzino)

[+279] ChaCha Malone + Beenzino + Baekhyun = universe conquering MongGRG

[+177] Woah ChaCha Malone is the producer. Beenzino is fcking cool.

[+146] It’s crazy. I listened to the song right away because it’s Beenzino, but there is even ChaCha Malone. All of them are an unexpected combination. I love it so fcking much.

[+121] Woah the song is freaking good. This is the song of a summer’s night.

[+113] Woah insane… the combination of ChaCha, Beenzino and Baekhyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+98] Woah I like all of them so fking much.

[+95] I got goosebumps as long as I heard ChaCha’s signature sound. Baekhyun and Beenzino match so well, don’t they?

[+88] Woah this song is crazy… not a fan but I listened to the album in order from the title and both are daebak. Baekhyun-nim, please hit daebak!

[+78] Woah… I really can hear ChaCha’s signature sound in Baekhyun’s song.

[+63] Insane. This is my most favorite song. Baekhyun’s falsetto is so soft and perfect, right? This is truly insane


Melon: ‘Betcha’ - Baekhyun

[+181] ‘Betcha’, I like you a lot. You are the best. God Kenzi. Gob Baekhyun. It’s impossible for not liking you.

[+141] I was addicted to this song since I watched the teaser. The song is like it is stuck to my eardrums. I like it a lot. I hope it will be more popular with Betcha Chalenge.

[+126] The beat is so good that I like it very much. Overseas fans are doing the Chalenge and it seems it matches any song.

[+103] Kenzi. My eardrums started being fluttered.

[+80] My heart is heading towards Kenzi beating.

[+78] As expected of Byun Baekhyun.

[+60] I’d wake up right away if I put ‘Betcha’ as morning alarm.

[+54] As expected of Kenzi… I felt that right away since the beginning and as expected of Kenzi.

[+46] Ah the song is so beautiful.

[+22] Baekhyun-ah, all the b-side tracks are good. Your voice color and the beat are insane.The moment you sing ‘Betcha’, everything has been ended.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.