Wednesday, July 17, 2019

[Instiz] Why is Baekhyun's so popular?

Instiz: Woah I didn't know only Baekhyun-nim is very popular

OP: I was freaked out when I saw his Youtube subscribers and now even physical sales. 
Why is he so popular? What is his secret?

- I’m a provable fan of another group but he is just the standard of idols. Skills + talents + fan-services etc.

- I’m a fan of another group, but I like Baekhyun’s voice so much that I look for his b-side tracks to listen.

- His job is a good stan-attractor.

- Dancing, singing, visual, variety skills… he is an all-round artist who there is nothing he cannot do.

- His fan-love is especially huge.

- I’m a fan of another group, but he sings well and there is almost nothing he cannot do. I really can’t feel the celebrity distance much in him.. That’s why I like him.

- I’m a fan and all of them are popular.

- He brings out the standard idol feeling. He does well, have talents and good fan-services.

- He has good skills. And he knows very well what fans like and treat them well.

- Because he is talented and skillful stan-attractor. His fan-love is also big.

- He is like the text-book of male idols.

- It’s just that Baekhyun isn’t popular is impossible. Not a fan, but I also know why he is popular.

- Maybe because he has a lot of talent? I’m always attracted to Baekhyun on stage.

- It’s just like people around me who aren’t EXO fans, but many of them like Baekhyun. All my friends are fans of other groups, but they really like Baekhyun.

- He is an idol who has a lot of fans and also make good impressions to muggles, but to reach that album sales, I think it looks more like that he has a huge number of genuine fans.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.